Chapter 4 - Unlucky day

Start from the beginning

"Sheryl!" I slapped across her face.

Ariana immediately hide behind my back. She looked so frightened and really pale.

"What a sister are you?! Being cruel to your own sister?!" I questioned her which i don't think she could answer them.

"Louis, she started first..." She said in her baby tone.

I was about to say something when i saw Ariana ran away. Nothing i can do because i have to settle with Sheryl. I'm not satisfied with her.

"Don't act like a baby here! One more time if i saw you do anything to Ariana, you will get worse than how she feel!"

I quickly ran to find Ariana. She must be hiding some where. I tried to find her every where but i didn't see her figure. Worry started to built in me.

She must be in the toilet.

I went to the girls toilet at the third level. I don't even care what the girls would think when i invaded their toilets. The only person that i am worried about is Ariana.

"Ariana! Ariana! Where are you? Please come out!" I shouted.

I pushed the door on every cubical. The toilet was big so it's a little difficult for me to hunt her.

"Ariana, please get out from where ever you are!" I shouted again.

I went to the very back of the toilet and, "Ariana... Thank God you are here..."

She was found curling in a ball, crying by herself. I approached to her and hugged her.

"Ariana.... Look at me come on look at me..." I grabbed her face and wiped her tears.

"Crying doesn't help anything...."

"Louis.... Why she did this to me? What bothers her so much about me? I'm really embarrased when she started to pull my hair.... So shameful!" She said in between her sobs.

I pulled her into a hug again, "Shhh... Ok ok don't cry..."

Feeling so furious! I got to do something. I must protect Ariana.

"Ana, stop crying okay?" She only nodded to what i asked.

"Do you want to go for the last class or skip?" I asked because i know she doesn't have the mood for classes.

"I wanna skip...." She answered.

"Okay let's go."

We make our way to my car and get ourselve in. I wanted to bring her to meet my bandmates since she was the only one who knows about my career.

"Where are we going?" Ariana asked.

"Some where to make you feel better." I give her a calm smile. She only follows with the flow.

-

I knock on the door for a few times and finally Niall open up the door.

"Hey, bro! Come in!" I get in his apartment followed by Ariana. She was looking a little awkward by the look of her face and body gestures.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to sit on the couch with me.

"Where are the lads?" I asked Niall.

"They are at the game room. I'll call them down." Niall went up to the room.

Ariana's POV(short)

I looked around the house and it was looking so clean. Almost all of the transparent cupboard was full of their trophies. Wow, how successful they are.

"Close your mouth, Ana." Louis said. I didn't know
i was agape. Feel kind of embarrased.

The four boys walked down the stairs. To be honest, they look hot af. Louis began to do their 'bro handshake'.

"Guys, this is Ariana. Ariana, meet my bandmates, Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn." I shook hands with them.

"Ohh looks like Louis have caught eyes on someone." I literally blushed when Harry said that. All the boys started to laugh.

"Ahhh guys..." Louis groaned, "Ana, don't mind them they are always like that." I only nodded to what Louis said.

The boys and i slowly started to get along with me. They are outgoing people and funny. Plus, dirty minded boys. Hahaha!

When i was talking to Niall, Harry and Zayn, Louis told me that he will be talking to Liam upstairs.

Louis' POV

Liam and i went up to the room to have a private talk.

"What's up?" Liam asked.

"Ariana..."

"What's wrong with Ariana?"

"I have feelings for her." Yes, i have feelings for her since the day i first met her.

"Whooaaa... Then make a move."

"No, Liam. It will be too fast. We just know each other for a few weeks only."

"Wow, i can't believe you like that n-nerd."

"Stop, Li. She did look like that but deep inside her she been through a lot."

"Oh sorry..."

"It's fine."

-

Before Ariana get out of the car, i managed to stop her for a while.

"I'm still waiting for your number." I said with my serious face.

I was hoping she would give me her number. Ariana flashed a sweet smile, "Give me your phone."

I took out my phone from my pocket and gave it to her. Ariana type out her number then returned back my phone.

"Thank you, Ana. I will call you." She only nodded her head, not saying a word.

I know she was not in the mood because it's home.

I promise, Ana. I will bring you out of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Awww Louis likes Ariana. See, doesn't mean a guy won't fall in love with a nerd girl. By the way, I HATE SHERYL! And yes, Zayn is still in the group. I know a lot of dramas going on previously. I hope you like this chapter. Wait up for the next chapter. Thank you for reading my book.

Buhbye!

~HollieTomlin