026

Omniscient

1 week later

It's been a week since the couple left the hospital. Things between the two have been rocky, neither one coping properly with the loss of a child.

Kyro whose supposed to be on bed rest for another two weeks instead threw himself back into work. While Janae never leaves the house anymore. Neither one of them talking about their emotions.

But this isn't the path that I want our two lovers to take. So let's switch it up shall we.

Janae POV
I'm tired. I'm tired of being in this house. I'm tired of shutting people out. I'm tired of being miserable. I'm just so damn tired.

I decided I need to take a day for me, so yesterday I made me a nail, hair, and spa appointment. I just finished getting getting ready when I realized I need to call the girls to go get something to eat when all that is done.
________________
Finally entering the restaurant where I wold be meeting the girls, I quickly spotted the table.

"I missed you guys" I spoke as soon as I reached them

"Girl I'm glad you finally decided to get out the house" Riah said and Omi nodded

We started talking and catching up when the waitress came and took our order. After eating and catching up on the basics like work and hobbies we started talking blah out taking a trip to get away.

"Y'all we definitely should go to like the Bahamas or something" Riah said

"Oooh that sounds good I've always wanted to go there" Omi spoke and I nodded agreeing

"And the guys could come to it'll be like a friends-cation" she added

"We should take it next month so that way we have the rest of this month to plan it all out and get everything in order" I said

We all agreed and decided this is what we wanted to do. I feel like this is very much needed since I haven't really left the house after the accident except for work. Finishing up we left and I decided to take a plate to go to drop off to Kyro.

We haven't really talking since he left the hospital and I think it was about time we did. I need to know where we stand going forward and what's gonna happen now.

Me: wya

My Man💕: The shop
_______________
After pulling up into the parking lot in front of the shop I quickly got out and headed inside.

"Hey jace, is Kyro busy right now" I asked the receptionist

"Naw he just finished up" he smiled

Thanking him I walked back to where his room was and walked in without knocking. He was just sitting on his phone but immediately looked up when I came in.

"Hey nae what you doing here" he said surprised

"I was out eating with the girls and thought I would bring you something, plus we need to talk" I answered

"Talk about what?" He questioned putting his phone down

But before I could answer someone came into the room and interrupted.
_________________
Hey guys
I know this was supposed to been out but there had been so much going on. But I'm officially back.
Anyways vote and comment