003

May 15, 2014
Omniscient

Now 17 year old Janae had just arrived at a party with her friends, sisters, and cousins.

"Girl let's go to the kitchen with the drinks" her best friend Ky'Omi said dragging her to the kitchen

"I don't know why, cause I ain't drinking" Janae said looking around. On the couch sitting down she spotted Kyro.

"Never mind, just don't make it strong" Ky'Omi nodded handing her the drink not thinking anything of it.

See the summer after 7th grade Kyro kinda started ghosting Janae. So when 8th grade rolled around she said hey to him a couple times in the halls but that's it. After catching on she stopped talking to him completely. By the time high school came they no longer communicated.

So seeing him is kinda weird since to her he cut her off for no reason.

After a while the alcohol was kinda getting to her.

"Ayo them girls fine as hell" Kyro friend trey said smirking.
He looked up from his phone and turned his head in the direction his friends and the second he did he saw Janae.

"Aye I'm bout to go holla a shorty in the pink" another one of his boys said
Getting up with his boy he went to go see what was up with Janae

See she was looking real good especially to him and the weed was getting to him.
As soon as he reached where she was she started throwing it Back due to her favorite twerk song at the time was on.

Kyro being the dude he is he got behind her catching her hips. Janae thought one of her friends got behind her to she felt his hands. Looking back she smiled a little seeing it was him.
After the song was over she got up facing him.

"Hey Kyro" she said wondering why he was by her
"Sup nae" he said licking his lips

Looking at each other they both thought the other was fine.

"It's kinda loud let's go outside" he said grabbing her hand leading her outside
They both got inside his car

"Let's go get something to eat" Janae said looking at him
"Aight"

After leaving a Wendy's drive through they ended going up going to his place. Quickly they headed inside.

Once they got inside he lips instantly met her. She thought about pulling back but decided against it. Taking off her shirt they broke the kiss. Going to take his off next he picked her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist.

Entering his room he gently set her own his bed and slid her pants and underwear down his lips met the one's in between her legs.

"Fuuck" she screamed from the amount of pleasure she was getting
"I'm bout to cum" she let in between moans

"Hold it" he told her removing his mouth from her clit

She whimpered at the lost feeling of his touch. Looking down she seen he had slid the rest of his clothes off and lined himself up at her entrance.

"I'm a virgin" she blurted out immediately wanting to face palm her self

"We can stop if you want, but just know I am too" he said reassuring her

Which wasn't a lie this would be his first time too.

"No keep going" she said now sure she wanted to do this.

With that he slid in going slow at first. She started to lowly moan once she got through the pain.

"Faster" she moaned loudly
"Fuck you wet" he said enjoying the feeling of her wrapped around him

A hour later after they both finished they both fell asleep. Thirty minutes later into the nap her phoned ringed waking her up. Seeing that it was her friends she answered letting them know she was okay and on her way. She ordered a Uber and left.

They were each other's first time
____________
Hey y'all
The last part was rushed
I know nothing about these types of scenes so sorry it was bad