014

May 23, 2020
Omniscient
⚠️Sexual activity ahead⚠️
"Move ro" Janae said pushing Kyro

They were in Janae's room just chilling but as usual he got bored so he was bothering her.

"You so damn lame dawg" he huffed finally moving away from her

"Ooh we can record a video for my YouTube channel" she suggested

The day after she got her tattoo she started a YouTube channel since she went live a lot so a lot of people were telling her she should start, so she did. And she already had a lot of subscribers since most came from her Instagram.

"Ain't nobody wanna do no damn YouTube video" he declined

Kyro was very against the whole YouTube thing. In his mind he didn't like it cause he thought everybody was gonna be in her business. He was so against it he tried to talk her into quitting because in his words 'nobody needs to no what's going on'

"Please it's either that or we be bored" she tried to convince him a plan already set in motion

After giving her a blank stare after a while he finally gave in.

"What video we doing" he sighed

"Ok let's go get some food so we can do a mukbang/ Q&A"

"Alright let's go"
_________________
While Kyro went inside to get the food since they had pre-ordered on the way there Janae decided it was the perfect time to film her intro.

"Okay guys so I'm back with another video and today I'm gonna be doing the viagra prank on my friend Kyro, right now he's getting us food since I told him we're going to do a mukbang" she smiled into the camera

She had got the viagra a couple days ago since she had been wanted to do this prank on him but didn't know when and now made the perfect time.

"Okay he's coming back so I'll hit you guys later" she spoke to the camera before turning it off

Getting into the car he handing her the food after putting the drinks into the cup holder.
Janae was getting antsy she was so excited to do this but she was also kinda nervous.
Her and Kyro constantly flirted but it never got beyond that it was just flirting.

Kyro looked over at Janae seeing her look anxious.

"You good nae"

"Yea" she fiddled with the bag of food
________________
Finally arriving back to Janae's apartment they set up everything and did the fake into together

"Okay before we start can you get my charger out of my room" Janae asked

"Yea"

Getting up to retrieve her charger he left the kitchen. As soon as he was out of view she quickly lifted the lid of his drink and popping the viagra in. Closing the lid she stirred it with the straw and threw away her evidence.

"Here you go" Kyro spoke once he walked back into the room

Reading some questions of her Instagram since when she had got the idea she posted for her followers to ask her some questions. She was actually gonna use the mukbang footage and post that as a separate video entirely.

After recording they cleaned up and heading back into her bedroom. While Kyro went to the bathroom she re-set up her camera in her bedroom to start filming the prank.
As soon as he came out he went to lay on her.

"Kyro no move"

Instead of listening he started kissing on her neck since the effect of the viagra was coming into play. Looking into the camera her eyes went wide, even though she knew this was her doing she didn't really think this through.