019

June 21, 2020
2 weeks later
Janae POV

Yesterday me and Kyro went on another date, he also made it clear that we'll have a date night every Sunday. Last week he also officially asked me to be his girlfriend. Things have been going really good with me and him.

Right now I'm getting ready to look at shops for my hair salon. (A/N forgot what job I gave her) I'm brushing my teeth again because the breakfast I ate came right back up. Which has been happening a lot lately.

Hearing my phone ding I quickly finished up before grabbing it off my bed I seen a text from Kyro.

Ky💖🤤
I'm outside

Quickly putting on my shoes, I grabbed my purse making she my charger, lipgloss, and money was inside. Walking out I made sure to lock my door before walking to the car and getting in. As soon as I got in I immediately hopped out. The usual smell of cologne and weed that usually smells so good to me, made me want to hurl. Stepping out into the fresh air I took a couple breathes trying to keep it down.

"You good" he questioned stepping out of the car

"Yea I'm good, let's go"

Entering the car we put on our seat belts and pulled off.

"You sure you good Nae?" he asked and looked over at me

"Yea I think I just got a stomach bug" I shrugged it off

"Oh and when we leave can you drop me off at my mama house she said she needed to talk to me" I added

"Yea"
______________
After looking at shops

"You hungry" he asked turning into Wendy's

"Yes please" I spoke not looking up from my phone

"Yea let me get two fo fo fo's with a strawberry lemonade and regular lemonade.

After getting our food we ate in parking lot before leaving to go to my moms.

"Bye ro" I said as I pecked his lips

After walking into the house I followed the smell of food and head to the kitchen.

"Hey mom"

"Girl finally I got something serious to ask you"

"Wassup"

"Y-
____________________
Hey y'all
Not edited

This chapter is unfinished but I wanted to give y'all something today so sorry bout that

Merry Christmas you guys