024

The next day
Omniscient

In the waiting room of the hospital, the couples parents and friends surrounded each other, waiting for the doctor to come out with an update. They were feeling so many emotions at once, sad, hurt, scared the list can go on. Most importantly they were worried, worried that one of them just might not make it.

After another 45 minutes someone finally came out to see the sulking family.

"Family of Janae Marie Carter" the doctor spoke, making everyone rush towards him.

"Okay Ms. Jones is fine, she did however lose a lot of blood so we had to give her a blood transfusion as we were performing an emergency surgery. Other than that she's doing and is cleared for visitation." The doctor explained

A/N y'all I have no idea what I'm talking about medical wise

"What about my son, Kyro Jones" His mom asked

"We'll Mr. Jones is currently still in surgery since most of the impact happened on his side, but I'll let you know when I have more information" the doctor answered.
_______________
Janae POV

Laying in the bed all I could do was hold onto my stomach and cry. I lost my baby. I know I shouldn't be sad, it wasn't like I was that far along or that invested into the pregnancy. But it still hurts.

Hearing the door open, I looked over to my right seeing everyone piling into the room. Quickly wiping my tears I tried to sit up a little only to wince in pain.

"Oh baby it's ok, just be still" my mom spoke

"It's fine, I'm fine how's Kyro" I asked, the doctor didn't give me an update on him.

"He's still in surgery, but how are you feeling baby" his mom spoke up next.

"I'm fine, just tired" I answered with a small smile

They said Still don't know about the baby and I still don't want to tell them yet, without telling Kyro first.

"Let's let her get some rest y'all, we'll be back in the morning nae" my mom said

Omniscient

As the family was walking out of the room they ran into the doctor.

"Oh I was just about to come see you guys, I'm sorry but Kyro is...
____________
Heyyy

Y'all I know I've been gone for a while but so much shit has happened in my personal life

Anyways I know this was short but I couldn't keep y'all waiting any longer

Vote