009

Same day
Kyro POV
"So I-pause why did you cut me off" she asked cutting my sentence short

Damn I ain't think she'll be coming like that

"Whatchu mean?"

"Why you just cut me off when we was younger"

Looking at her I see she's hurt hurt by what I did but shit I was hurt too.

"Cause you sat there and lied to my face" I dead panned

"How?" She honestly looked confused

"I heard you and your friends talking you felt pressured to be with me and how you didn't really like me, while whole time you was sitting in my face like shit was cute"

"N- so I just decided to leave you alone since you felt so pressured and the first place and I officially stopped messing with you cause I thought you were fake since the whole situation you lied and led me on." I shrugged

"That's not what happened at all-"

"So you're still lying, I heard y'all talking about" i said getting irritated cause why you still lying if you already got caught

"First of stop interrupting me, second if you would have stayed and listened when you were being nosy you would know that Cassie said she thought our relationship was rushed when it wasn't because we knew each other way longer than what they thought You would've also heard me tell her that she needed to mind her business because what we had going on didn't concern her."

"And if you would've never cut me off I would've told you that since I told you everything back then, you also would've known that after that me and Cassie stopped being friends because she told her other friend that I was stupid for jumping in a relationship so quick with you and I still sat there and defended us because I thought we were better than that"

"I- no listen, cause if after you stopped talking to me I still defended what we had. When everyone told me to let you go I still had hope, but you basically just told me you didn't trust me so I guess it was a good thing we broke up."

"Goodbye Kyro"
_____________
So guys what did you think

Make sure to vote and comment