19 ¦ Anti-Romantic

Friday 10:00 AM

The next morning I woke up to a loud laugh. Victoria's loud laugh. I opened my eyes and tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes when I realised there was a hand on my stomach. Not just any hand, his hand. 

It was so pleasantly warm and big and right on my bare skin. My belly started to tingle slightly. Also, my body was pressed incredibly close to his. I could even feel his warm breath against my ear. 

When I heard another laugh from downstairs, I decided to stand up. I put my hand on Ni-ki's and pushed it away from my stomach. Just as I was about to sit up, his hand suddenly grabbed my waist with a jerk and I gasped in surprise. I turned my head back to look at him, but he was still lying there with his eyes closed. Still, I could see that he was no longer asleep. 

"Ni-ki I know you're awake." I said and felt a scratch in my throat. I was so thirsty. A smirk appeared on his lips. 

"What gave me away? My fast breathing or my griping?"

"More likely the second one." I answered him, stifling a smirk. I freed myself from his grip and stood up, surprised that he let go of me. "Where are you going?" He asked, sitting up as I walked to the door. "Downstairs. I think the others are already awake." I was about to open the door when he got out of bed. 

"I'll come with you." He said, walking over to me and about to open the door, but I stopped him. "Aren't you going to put some clothes on?" I asked, a little embarrassed, trying hard not to look any lower than his face. "Why should I?" He spotted my embarrassed expression and grinned. "Because..." I didn't want to finish the sentence. I didn't want my brothers to get the wrong idea.

"Can't you just put your shirt on?" I asked him, but he shook his head. "The boys know I sleep like this, they won't think anything of it." He tried to reassure me, still with a smirk on his lips. "But Vic doesn't know." I said stubbornly. Can't he even once do what he's asked? 

"Then you'll tell her later during a nice girl talk. That's what you were going to do anyway, wasn't it?" He raised an eyebrow questioningly. "There's nothing to tell." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "There isn't?" He took a step towards me and put a hand on my cheek. I said nothing.

 "You're not going to tell her how cute we cuddled?" His grin widened even more until finally a laugh escaped him. The next moment he opened the door and walked out of the room. I was still annoyed for a moment that I had frozen again when he had come closer to me and then finally went downstairs too. 

"Oh, did we wake you up?" Sunoo asked as we reached the bottom. At those words Vic turned around briefly and looked briefly at Ni-ki's naked torso and then at me. I could tell she was holding back a grin. I pretended not to see her look. "Sure, as loud as you laughed." Ni-ki replied with a grin and Sunoo rolled his eyes. "Don't act like it was just me laughing, they were laughing too and you know it." Defended Sunoo, who was also already quite red in the face and the rest stifled a grin. This time I couldn't help grinning either. "If you say so. What else is on the agenda today?" Ni-ki asked the group while I poured myself a glass of water. "Clean up." I replied as I finished the glass of water. 

My gaze wandered to the filthy living room. We had never had a party that looked this bad. Ni-ki and Jake groaned. "This is boring." Jake said and Ni-ki agreed with him and I just scowled at both of them. 

"I think I'm going to go then, it was a nice party." When Ni-ki had said that, he tried to walk out of the kitchen, but I blocked his way. "Wait a minute." I put a hand on his chest and pushed him back. He looked down at my hand resting on his bare chest. I quickly pulled it away again and swallowed. "You can't just leave like that. Even the others are helping to clean up here. Would it kill you to be a little social?" 

"We'll go ahead and get started." Vic said and went into the living room with Heeseung. Great idea... 

Ni-ki wanted to disappear again. "Hey." I stopped him again. "What?" He gave me an annoyed look. "You don't really think I'm going to help you clean up?" 

"Why not?" I tried hard not to pout. "Because I'm not cleaning up." He replied curtly. "Any more than you sleep on floors?" I rolled my eyes. "Exactly." He said, but suddenly he started grinning.

 "You know what? I'll help you, won't I?" Totally surprised, I looked up at him. Was he serious?

"But under one condition." 

"Can you do anything nice without conditions?" I gave him a nasty look as he shook his head. "What's the condition?" I asked with a sigh. "We'll repeat what we did yesterday." He looked at me, waiting for my reaction. "What do you mean?" I asked a little more quietly. Secretly I had a guess as to what he meant, but I hoped he meant something else. 

"I mean by that..." He started and leaned down towards me until his lips were right in front of mine. "Kissing." He finished his sentence and that single word gave me goosebumps all over my body. It's not working Camila! I swallowed and turned my head away. 

"You know, we don't actually need you to clean up." I croaked and was about to turn around when he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me back towards him. "But I need you to kiss me."

 He breathed and pressed his lips to mine. At first I tried to push him away, but he lifted me up, spun us around and sat me on the kitchen table to then place himself between my legs. And when his hands wandered along my body, I could no longer stand firm. Tentatively, I began to move my lips against his in rhythm. Our breathing became more and more violent and our kiss more and more passionate. 

"Camila, can we have some rubbish bags?" Hearing Jake's voice, I snapped my eyes open and quickly pushed Ni-ki away from me. He laughed lightly and ran a hand through his hair. "Ehm, yeah sure." I called back and jumped off the table. Thank God he didn't get in. 

I pulled out a couple of bin bags from a compartment and then turned to Ni-ki. "Now you're going to help clean up." I said to him and when he nodded with a grin, I went into the living room. Oh man, why did I get myself into this again? 

An hour later, the house looked almost back to normal and I must say, Ni-ki kept his word and actually helped to clean up. Vic and Heeseung were in the kitchen while I was still vacuuming up the remaining crumbs. Ni-ki was in the bathroom. 

Suddenly his mobile phone lit up. He had apparently left it on the table. And to my luck, or rather bad luck, there was a message on the screen. I just couldn't help but read it. 

Thanks for the cigs yesterday😉 -Lilien 

I bit my lower lip and quickly looked away. Why was I reading through this? 

So he writes with Lilien.... I should have guessed, after the way she'd thrown her arms around his neck, back in the break time behind school. And he met her yesterday too, or at least saw her. 

My God, Camila stop worrying about it! But I couldn't stop thinking about that message. And that winking smiley face.

All of a sudden I deeply regretted kissing Ni-ki and cuddling with him....

A/N: I hate Lilien...