Entry # 8: That Training Called Tadhana

I almost cry and cry every night of my existence since that day. Hindi ko nga namalayan  na Press Conference Training na pala. Since I belong to the school paper I should come. My bestfriend Dane and Rinchold belong to the Filipino school paper at ako syempre sa English.

I am very good in writing; I take the editorial writing and feature as well. But my forte was edirorial –news writing. Malas ko lang kase ako lang ang grade 10 dito sa organization namin. I arrived at front of a british-italian inspired restaurant which is our assembly place around 7:00 in the morning. I was sitting quietly when I heard something...

"Happy birthday Miyuki Thea Galveza!" I think her bestfriends are the one who shouted. One member of the group was celebrating her birthday today. Today is September 10. When I look to her, there is a sudden froze I feel maybe because her eyes was so cute that catch my mournins soul.

As our school paper adviser arrived, Ms.Rennylyn Lastimosa, she got a jeepney to ride on. The conference hall was about 10 kilometer away from our town since this training was conducted by the division office. As we passed the noisy street the group enjoys the company of each other, laughing and teasing everybody.