Chapter 6

Ukyo !!!! It's so breezy in here

" Wha?! Wait you could fall if you ran like that "

Y/N still ran towards the hill ignoring Ukyo warning, Y/N become more playful which made Ukyo happy but at the same time concerned.

" Ukyo what color is this flowers "

" Yellow, it's very beautiful " answer Ukyo, he still wish Y/N could see the flower color herself.

Y/N still having fun though. Y/N touch Ukyo face she know that Ukyo is making a frown face. Now that she's blind her instinct become more sensitive, she just became used to it. She could feel Ukyo emotions like flows of water.

" It's okay you don't have to be sad, believe me "

" I'm not sad just have a lot on my mind " said Ukyo

Liar, but It's true I am fine I'm having a really fun time here I got to be friends with cute/cool/hot boy here what is it to be sad about and soon at stone war arc I'll be free.

ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ he's making me feel guilty, the only thing that I'm concerned about is how to make him see the statue Yuzuriha put together. He became too busy watching over me to fallow Yuzuriha I need a plan.

That night I was brainstorming how to get him to notice Yuzuriha's work. If I just tell Yuzuriha to show him she will be suspicious on why would I know her secret mission but if I tell Ukyo about the stone he will ask how did I know,  he know I didn't get any contact with her only that 1 time and he's listening to every conversation. The matter will become more troublesome if I say I know almost everything that happen because I'm a transmigrator they think I'm crazy.

I didn't know what time or place that will happen in the anime urggg.... I need more information.

The next day I tried to ask for one more meeting with Yuzuriha and Taiju, Ukyo flat rejected it. I knew it but asking won't hurt I have little option and time.

" Why would you want to meet them ", Hyoga suddenly jump into our conversation

" Y/N the blind prisoner who's Lover get kill by Tsukasa want to ask for a meeting with her companion that wasn't suspicious at all "

" What's that suppose to mean " Y/N respond

" It won't be very nice for us "

Urgg... Hyoga he wasn't even loyal to Tsukasa why would he care. Wait.... I had a crazy idea

" Then test us if you think we are suspicious, You can test me while Ukyo test Yuzuriha and Taiju "

Ukyo shock voice was heard very cleared, he doesn't want Hyoga to hurt Y/N nor being close to her. Hyoga think for a while then agree he was suspicious since the moment Y/N said her first word, he thought no normal person will be that calm and collective.

Ukyo glare at Hyoga like a wolf he still doesn't agree to any of it, " I am already watching her you don't need to bother This it's my job "