Chapter 3

I was going to visit Senku in his science club to give him my homemade cookie. Before I could call him, his clubmates get to me first. They ask what I'm doing here. Are they really his clubmates isn't it obvious I'm looking for Senku I mean I come here everyday screaming Senku.

When I see him I ignore them, their face began turning into frown.

" SENKU !!!!! Senku I'm here I made chocolate cookies my favorite of course what are you doing" he was busy pouring chemicals

" Experiment with sodium hydroxide "

" Are you disolving kind of plant ?"

" Right it's carnivore plant that kill you in one scoop, now a question what will it become "

" It's alkaline "

" Bingo 100 billion points "

Senku clubmates were dumbfounded they're surprise other club member student talk science with their club leader which they themselves hardly understand , I guess Senku influence got to me a bit.

Taiju storm off the room____

SENKU !!!!!! **door slam**
the science lab was the most lively clubroom.

"I've made up my mind! After five years, I will finally tell Yuzuriha how I Fell! Declare Taiju"

"I will cheer for you until my vocal chords snap. Here from the Science Club room" said Senku with Sarcastically.

While they were chatting I was busy with my own mind, It's finally the day, the beginning of the story and time for me to stop being selfish....will he still notice me, I had fun these past years keeping him all to myself

" Senku I have to go to my club duty, eat those cookies, okay " .

He responded with yeah yeah then shoo me with his hand. And with that I Said " See you later "
See you 3,700 years later.... hopefully...

-----The Boys moment -----
After Y/N leave the room the boys started gossiping, for a second there they thought it was really love potion. If not why else would Senku get Y/N, She's the head of cooking club, good at archery, smart, athletic, kind and very cute. What a fine girl, so why...SO WHY DID SHE GO FOR YOU !!! Cursed you Senku Die !!!!

" Don't care, ask her yourself and she's not that smart or amazing she's just crazy ", said Senku with indifferent attitude

I mean lot of boys join this club because they know she comes here everyday and I heard she got a confession the other day, I love Senku so forget about me she said. BUT THE CONFESSES BOY DOES NOT GIVE UP!!! ( the gossip story become more passionate )

" He ask why him of all people senku didn't even like you! "

" I Like him because he's Senku " Y/N answer

so loyal and so cute ( ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ ) die senku.

-Senku continue to ignore his clubmembers gossips-

His clubmembers has the beast eyes, sprouting curses and hecks on him. Those two were famous, the rumors about The Pretty cooking club leader who Fall deeply in love with The Shitty ungrateful arrogant unfriendy science nerd club leader

" What is this shitty Rom-com setting and were you guys stalking her or something? That's a crime you know "

SHUT UP DIE SENKU !!!

Senku feel like an Electric taser might be a good tool for Y/N just in case

Y/N skip class to walk through the hallways reminiscing those years that went by, grabbing Senku doll at hand humming as she goes to find a comfortable place to be petrified.