Prologue

Hello everyone
This is my first time making fanfiction I really hope everyone enjoyed my cringe story:D

Also I will say sorry first if there any bad grammar in my story bcs English is not exactly my mother language, feel free to comment and correct me if I'm wrong.

Enjoy the story ~~~ kiss and hug 🤗to everyone

Y/N : your name
L/N : last name

Disclaimer: I do not own Dr.Stone, just for satisfaction putting OC inside the story

-------Prologue--------

On that day you were hit by a light from the sky, rather than dying you soon found yourself waking up in an unfamiliar space time surrounded by endless blue sky and water. You thought for yourself " Am I dead? Is this Heaven?(because I don't think I'm a bad person or have done something evil in my life..maybe..) If it's indeed Heaven this place so lonely....". You walk one step of the time, scenery to scenery until the end of how far your eyes can reach.

You lost track of Time, there's nothing in here and you feel nothing as well, not hunger, not pain nor even urges to sleep. Soon the only thing you felt is boredom. " This not Heaven!! This is Hell !!! " You cried desperately in need of someone or something to showed up right in front of you.

As you slowly become insane with loneliness a shiny mysteries door appear from a place that wasn't there before, it look very suspicious but there's really nothing else here beside that door. That door was like a miracle without a second thought you open the door and swallowed by its darkness, letting fate decided.

Y/N ! Y/N ! Y/N !
You wake up slowly by the calling of your name. You tried to open your eyes escaping from the darkness.
"Wake up ! this why you kids shouldn't waste your time playing video games all night, Now Y/N go stand in the hallways! "

At that time you were very shock. A teacher calling you by your name and yet an unfamiliar classroom full of children.
" My hand is so small and it's anime like, What the hell...is going on ", scared and confuse you just fallow the teacher instruction to get out of the classroom.

while piecing the puzzle together you finally saw a familiar face. That's SENKU!!
NO WAY..!? NO WAY..!? WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON!!!!?

You can see him clearly through the window classroom in the hallway. His figure stand out from everyone on that classroom screaming he's obviously the main character. At that moment you saw him. You saw Senku for love ANIME GOD!! YOU SAW SENKU!!!! The famous Ishigami Senku from anime Dr.Stone. Is this the Heaven???!!! IS THIS THE RIGHT HEAVEN!!!?? WHY AM I SO OBSESSED WITH HEAVEN??!!
(⁠ノ⁠ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

When you try compose yourself, another jaw dropping surprised appear. A reflection of a cute little girl fallow your movement. In this state obviously you would scream your heart out which startle the every classroom in the hallway.

At that very moment senku look at you curiously and you look at him shyly.