Chapter 4

Tsukasa noticed a place where the crumbling pot and ingredients were more scattered in the back area than the front lab. He check it throughly to find a clue where Senku and the other were going. But soon he draw a conclusion that Senku will make a scientific weapon to fight him they were going to Hakone, volcanoes area to collect Black powder to make anti-Tsukasa weapon Gun.

Everything had progress as it should in the anime. Tsukasa snap at senku neck killing him, stone kingdom a pure paradise away from dirty adults were created. After everything had settle down Tsukasa's instinct still sense that Senku is hiding something in the lab so he come back to check that place one more time.

He had gen help him to check for him psychology, Gen confirm that Senku really was hiding something below the ground that is.

With Brute force Tsukasa throw the wooden floor and found a stone person inside the ground hiding. Gen were surprise, Tsukasa were even more surprised. He took the stone up then leaving gen in the lab without saying any word.

" Who would have thought we meet again like this, huh "

Flashback of Tsukasa Story≠===========≠==========≠==========≠====

≠===========≠==========≠==========≠====

Kick* kick* kick*
It hurts it hurts it hurts so much

A drunk old man kick a young boy yelling " You Thief " ,the boy endure the pain just to protect the seashell he was collecting for his bedridden sister. Blood running through his head not long after he spit liquid that's either puke or blood.

A siren sound can be heard from distance

"Urrg you're lucky today scam brat !" the drunk old man leave the boy who's covered in bruise and blood he was just barely conscious from all that beating.

" It's okay, it's okay now you've done well enduring all that " a soothing mello voice come from that savior.

The boy tears fall, the boy doesn't even shed a single tear when he was beaten but that voice was very reassuring he couldn't help but to cry in tears. A kind hand wipe his face he let it all out, his pain and agony burst out in single moment he wanted to talk to that savior but his consciousness is fading he was afraid that savior will leave him alone.

" Dont worry I'll wait for you to wake up " with that sentence the boy fall asleep.

_____Night fall_____

Tsukasa open his eyes while laying on something soft. When he's fully awake he bluss realizing that he was sleeping on a girl lap. That girl was his savior, she must've been waiting until he wake up as she promised.

" Hi, how... what's up... " The girl seem a little nervous is she shy?

" Thanks you very much for saving me" , he thought he should at least give his gratitude to the girl for saving him. He ask what's her name was but the girl seem reluctant to give his name to him.