Chapter 2

" I Decline ----"

---- Senku POV ----

I think of her as convenient weirdo despite being week, annoying, and always space out she help me with my research and point out interesting fact that I miss. But now I think she finally lost it she's crazy.

" Thought so, but I'm not giving up "

She already know the answer why did she ask ?
I look at her with disgusted face. Married at this age is illegal and that's sounds like a lot of pain.

" Not to mention married with you sounds like a torture" damn I accidentally said out loud.. urgg she's going to cry. But to my surprise she just smile

" Then look forward to that endless torture " Y/N grin then continue to bother me endlessly.

Weirdo--

We are about to build a bodysuit for my old man's pathetic swimming skill, That Big Oaf said he was suddenly sick for some reason but my guess is he got bribed by Y/N. It's been weeks since her declaration she keeps saying she love me.

" Nice to meet you, Mr Ishigami I'm Y/N "
Old man looks very touch with her good girl attitude, he didn't know how much hypercrit she is.

" Senku I didn't know you got this cute girl as your friend lucky you~"

" I will married your son in the future " , old man face were shock and he almost fainted.

LITTLE GIRL IS HE THREATENING YOU !
SENKU HOW COULD YOU !
EVEN IF YOU BECOME A CRIMINAL
YOU ALWAYS BE MY SON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I did not ! Why would you even accuse me of something like that !

" Little girl you can tell me, you don't have to be afraid " , Byakuya grab my shoulder telling me with a serious face.

" He didn't threaten me it's my own decision, I love him I wanna be his Bride when I grow up "

Byakuya tears falls
ARE YOU SURE!!!!! ARE YOU SURE ????!!!!!
THIS IS SENKU WE'RE TALKING ABOUT
THERE NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HIM EXCEPT SCIENCE
YOU'LL BE UNHAPPY !!! IT'S NOT TO LATE !!!

Is that what you think of your son you geezer !!!!

The two fight their heart out , while Y/N watch them. She was so excited when she sees Senku Bedroom. The Bedroom was full of science equipments.

" Wow a telescope I've never seen one in real life can I see "

"Wait until you see the star they are crazy interesting "

Y/N continue to ask what is this and what's that. Senku proudly demonstrate everything like he was showing me his priceless treasures.

" You really are the coolest " said Y/N with a gentle smile.

" What bullshit are you sprouting go help me connect the cable like I told you" add Senku

*Pout* , " you're mean "

Senku face was slightly red but Y/N didn't notice she was too busy recalling the cable steps.

That night while looking up some swimming movement senku was thinking about Y/N.

Love is too most troublesome things which doesn't makes sense, not to mention source of illogical behavior. Then again she was already 99,99999% irrational.

"And 0,00001%.... millimeters....c-cu( #he was about to say cute everybody!!! he just can't say it  HE' EVEN BASHFUL ABOUT IT)

"  What am I saying, just thinking about it makes me fail to concentrate this sucks "
That night Senku pull an all nighter to finish the suit distracting himself. The Next Morning Y/N sense something different about him he's more quite than usual but that doesn't stop Y/N from bothering Senku. That little scientist began to see Y/N a little bit differently just a tiny bit millimeters... different.