Chapter 1

The embarrassment was unimaginable. My face turn red as tomatoes.

The teacher from my class punish me with an apology essay homework. After the school Bell my main problem is to find where this body home is. I can't sleep on the streets or even worse got lost in nowhere.That's when i get the idea to just ask my address from the teachers.

The teacher tell me my address but the thing is I don't know what street or neighborhood is that. Should I just make an excuse that I'm sick and can't walk or maybe ask senku where it is and making it as a chance to talk to him very logical ತv⁠ತ

I ran as the speed of light to search for Senku !
If there's a chance there's a possibility !!!!!!
Go forth to the Battlefield!!!!!!!!

Y/N saw Senku in the library surrounded by books that pile up even taller than his tiny body. That's so cute I can't stop smiling, I fix the hair that's now belong to me and check my appearances that's actually not bad, with this face I confidentiality approach him.

Senku!!
He was startled then make an annoyed face at me " What do you want " .

" I'M YOUR HUGE FAN !!! " I scream internally what the heck am I saying well I'm indeed a fan but this is so awkward I don't know how to start a conversation.

"You are weird " as he flip the next page trying to ignore me. Clearly this is a bad first impression.

" I don't know how to get home I need your help please.. I'm begging you " I close my eyes, hoping he would answer.

" Huh..??? You don't even know where your home is What are you stupid ". Urgg his words strike my heart like an arrow, well I don't blame him, first he saw me screaming in the hallway, next I just said I was his fan and later I tell him I don't know where I live.

He think for a while then suggested " Then if you help me with my experiment I help you find your home "

I immediately nod my head, I know he wouldn't leave a girl alone he's so kind even though I have a bad feeling with whatever his experiment is but right now its not important, What's important is that I can go home and hang out with him. My head are on the clouds imagining myself as Senku's friend.

While waiting for Senku to finish reading I have time to think all about what's happening, my real identity, what's going to happen to me, what will I do from now on and Why am I here. Right now all I could do is just accept the fact that I'm a new person. The sun sets while I'm still waiting for him to finish.

Finally he finish reading his book he look at me and ask " How did you know my name"

Ow no gulp* " Your name tag I happen to see it when I scream in the hallway remember ", This is officially my dark history fortunately still better than being label as stalker.

"Your name" Senku ask for my name which I'm very happy to give but I'm not sure this name is actually mine.

" Y/N, my name is Y/N L/N"

" Y/N meet me at the library after school tomorrow I'm going test my experiment on you this is going to be exciting ✌️ " Senku smirk like a little villain.

" I'll promise I'll go there even if there's a Storm or an earthquake ".

THAT'S TOO EXTREME !! He scream telling me that's not logical thing to do while I just laughed

My first laugh since my arrival. This is a moment that I'll treasure for the rest of this life, I grab Senku little finger then make a sweet Pinky swear.

" I'll promise "

I'll promise to meet you again

The next day my head full of senku I was very excited for the class to end soon,

Senku will be waiting for me ~
I'm going to see him ~
We will do experiment together ~
He will experiment on me ~

.....E...!???? Wait a minute

I WILL DIE !!!!! Σ⁠(⁠ಠ∆⁠ಠ⁠)

The teacher glass flower vase cracks as a sign of bad omen. Cold shivers ran through my spine as I wait till the hour of our meeting. The only human that going to survive this is " Taiju ". I'll have to find Taiju, if I cannot find him then I have to say goodbye to this new Short life.

I search every nook and cranny of this school looking for Taiju in cold sweat.I found him in the school yard playing baseball alone, I shout to him " OI DO YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN"

"ARE YOU SURE, OKAY!!!", he's so simple ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ
Taiju thank god you are simple person, he doesn't even question me or ask me what game not the mention he'll agree to do it anyway.

SENKU!!!! I AM HERE !!!!!!!!!
And I brought  Friend (human sacrifice)

I was surprised they haven't know each other yet that must mean I speed up the process. Well that's not going to change anything.

Senku put a radio helmet on Taiju head and told him to hide somewhere far away. He was so innocent to obey Senku order.

Senku pull a switch on a tiny aeroplane Senku 001 to fly in the sky. He's making a controller tracking system with radio wave. He's a genius ! So cool !

A moment later Senku 001 found Taiju I cheers for Senku but that tiny aeroplane lost control and storm at Taiju hitting him unconscious.
We both stund

Taiju Thank you and forgive me for introducing you sooner I'll definitely remember your sacrifice

Taiju Thank you and forgive me for introducing you sooner I'll definitely remember your sacrifice. Senku you little Devil HOW COULD YOU!!! it could have been me there. Thank God Taiju took a hit for me if not I could've died.

We hang out together and I get to relieve my childhood all over again with those two despite everything that had happened, its HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!! ⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

Seeing them happily bickering, makes me remember that in the future all humanity will eventually turn into stone. I don't have anything special or was a genius at something but i still give my all to help him. I will learn skills that help you in the future.

Even if I try hard will he still hangout with me? He'll probably be busy with other characters. I still have time before that but it won't be long either. I decided to enjoy every moment so I won't regret it later.

I come to senku desk first thing in the morning shouting his name repeatedly making he feel annoyed " What is it " , now he already used to me keep calling his name so he ignored me while reading his book.

Well i did call him almost 24/7 . Regardless, annoying as I were he never shoo me away but he did tell me to shut up.

" What did you want this time "

" YOU "
" SENKU MARRY ME "

" I Decline --- "