( More than just filler )

A/N: Holy woah it's already been over two years since I've last updated this. Hell, I've rarely been active at all. I really appreciate those who have been remaining patient, so please don't think I've forgotten about you readers!

--

[CHAPTER 12]

After a very, very long day of shopping- you and your friends gathered at the rendezvous location and shared your experiences. The sun was gathered over the horizon and setting slowly, now the excitement you all had prior rekindled into satisfaction—as well as happiness.

As for you, this was a day that felt rather.. memorable, in a way. You gazed at two printed photo reels in your hand, the left being the snapshots you took with the nonchalant Todoroki, and the other on the right being with your charismatic boyfriend. Silently, you walked amongst your friends, carelessly lagging behind as you took the time to inspect Todoroki's face.

To think he'd actually take photos with you.. and to think that this mess he has created was simply because it was his own reckless way of 'fighting' for you.. not because he wanted to ruin your relationship with Kirishima.

Your mind wandered without your knowledge, leading to the persistent memory in which you always tried to dismiss; that moment where Todoroki stole your first kiss. Thinking about that brought nothing but discomfort... but now; as the air between you two had been cleared, the reality of that kiss had been crashing down at full force.

You felt your cheeks becoming hotter and hotter, and before you knew it you were squeezing your lips together and covering them hesitantly. 'Cut the crap, you stupid brain!' You shoved the reel into your pocket, and then gripped Kirishima's photo and held it close to your chest. 'He may have apologized, but that doesn't change the fact that he stole something from me! That bastard!' You thought in a grumble as you agitatedly tousled the back of your head.

But suddenly, his words from that day was beginning to make much more sense...

You thought they were incredibly vague, but they were as clear as crystal... How he wanted to, "take his time to get you back." That all may be true, but.. you had only one concern amidst all of this;

What about your feelings?

You couldn't help but feel like he'd barely take them into account. He ignored every rule of caution and got between you and Kirishima, fully aware that you didn't want him to be. In order to truly move past this, part of you wanted to be certain that he wouldn't try anything more. Todoroki is bold, and for that—you are somewhat wary to be around him.

"Hey! Whatcha' laggin' around back here for?" Kaminari slowed his pace and matched yours, evenly walking alongside of you with one of his genial, friendly grins. To your bewilderment, you hadn't noticed that Todoroki—who was listening to Iida and Uraraka before, gave you a curious peer at the corner of his eye. And as for Kirishima, he was far too tied up with playing rock-paper-scissors with Bakugou; perhaps betting on something there.

"Ah.. I was just thinking about a lot of stuff today. I had so much fun!" You'd outsmart him with a lovely smile, "Next time we should all hang out together as a group, I know that we'd all have a blast!" The more you radiated energetic energy, Kaminari wanted to eagerly do the same.

"All right! Now that's the talk I was lookin' forward to!" He leaned his elbow up against your shoulder, shooting you a thumbs up. "Let's get the group to do the same again, maybe we all could go to a theme park or something. Don't go and forget about this, yeah?"

Out of the blue, a done-deal was decided between you and class 1-A's most cheerful male. You had no difficulty expressing your fondness over the idea, and after the plans were in motion, the both of you kept up with a delightful conversation after that...