( Nearing disrepair )

[CHAPTER 10]

A dreadfully long silence suddenly touched the atmosphere. You couldn't even consider that it was apart of Kirishima's intention to give Todoroki a cold taste of reality-- much like it was a wake-up call, all while you broke down into a bit of an embarrassed mess.

Your head tilted towards the ground, and your cheeks arose with a blush as your gaze became softhearted. You would then squeeze Kirishima's hand, who still stared at Todoroki sternly. He tried and tried to ignore it, and even brushed it off since he trusted him so much, but now he was certain...

That Todoroki has feelings for you.

And not only that, it seems he's trying to steal you away.

As nearly always, locating the emotion of Todoroki's face right now was far from easy. He looked so relaxed at that moment, however the redhead was oblivious that he was boiling on the inside. Needless to say, that if Todoroki managed to break his composure now, then...

"Eijiro? Why did you get so quiet?" You asked Kirishima. He quickly looked over to you and then chuckled sheepishly, pulling your intertwined hands closer to him. "Oh sorry, I started daydreaming." The male replied, turning away slightly.

"I'm kind of tempted to take photos with you now, too.. Did you and Todoroki enjoy it? How was it?" During the time you eased your skeptical peering aside, instead focusing on pushing on a small and happy grin.

"Yeah! We liked it a lot! I even saw Todoroki smile a little!" While stating this, you looked at him slyly as Todoroki started to glance down at the photo film to distract him from his embarrassment while he also scratched his cheek.

"It was only because I was having fun with you. I don't really smile often, either..." He replied. You really didn't expect him to project any honesty for that matter, so what he had said caused your heart to fidget. It wasn't apart of your intention, but you were also copying him in scratching your cheek in a bashful motion.

Kirishima didn't like the awkwardness that slowly crept in on the mood. He pulled you over to the booth you once exited from, before looking back at Todoroki with another amiable grin of his. "Hey, wanna join us? There's room for three people!"

Todoroki executed a long stare while the both of you were in wait for his reply. Yet once he looked down at his watch, he finally provided his answer. "I'll wait out here." That statement led you and your boyfriend to enter the photo booth. Even from standing where he was now, he could hear your excited voice.

Because you two were having fun, you didn't realize that you spent more than enough time taking photos again. Once you get so drilled into the many silly and cute filters as well as accessories, naturally you'd want to use them all.

The photos you and Kirishima took together was in the middle of printing all of your pictures. Mind you, you selected a lot-- so it may even take a bit for it to finish printing completely. You hummed as you waited, oblivious to your lovers gaze pinned onto you.

By the time he rubbed his neck, he started to voice his opinion apprehensively. "[Y/N]... Are you and Todoroki ..." As he started, you immediately looked to him with your curious [E/C] optics, causing him to falter. Yet he held his ground sturdily, continuing seriously.

"Are you two really just friends?"

Out of all the questions he could have asked you, it had to be the curveball... Something squeezed your heart and made it difficult to reply, much less make eye contact. You didn't know why you were behaving this way yourself.. You made it clear to Todoroki that you didn't have interest in him.