( Confiscated )

[CHAPTER 5]

By the next morning, the dorm seemed to have been going well. The power had returned, and so the anxiety certain people faced melted down. Currently, you were taking a sip of coffee while reading in the common area, and soon enough Mineta approached your area as he brushed his teeth.

He didn't say a word and stared at you. You couldn't ignore him either, given that he was in your line of sight. A bead of sweat rolled down your face, and when you acknowledged his gaze-- his watchful intent grew stronger.

"Why are you staring at [L/N] so pensively, huh Mineta?" Asked Denki Kaminari, joining his side as he also scrubbed his teeth. Flipping a page of your book, you figured to act natural and ignore the class clowns as best you could.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to envision her in a bikini... and it's definitely working!" The more he studied your body, the more he'd begin to drool. He then started huffing sheepishly, and it was because of his behavior you couldn't stand listening anymore.

"Quit being a creep!" You shouted. Meanwhile, Kirishima had poured himself his own mug of coffee as a tantrum roared behind him. Soon enough you could be spotted flinging your book across the room, striking the pervert in the forehead and causing him to fly back with a shriek.

His partner Kaminari, on the other hand, had dropped to his knees and shook him violently.

"Mineta! Don't die on me!"

Kirishima couldn't focus on the overlapped yelling behind him, for he rubbed his eyes and took a sip to savor the caffeine. But suddenly, his gaze would lock onto a peculiar male who sat on the couch by himself, giving you and the other boys numerous glances before his unnatural eyes shifted right back down to his phone in his hand.

Touching his nape, the redhead stroked it causally. 'Todoroki sure looks interested in the scene... he doesn't normally do that.' Out of curiosity, your boyfriend walked up to the isolated male to hopefully try to understand what went on through his mind. 

As soon as Todoroki recognized his presence, he seemed very placid. However, he made a swift act on his part and turned off his phone, concealing the fact that your photo was recently taken. Resting his phone against his lap, Kirishima hadn't noticed this discreet action. "Mornin', what's up? You seem a little lonely right now."

Being the good classmate he was, Kirisima grinned and started to sit down beside him, for now putting his energizing beverage aside. Todoroki silently admired the floor, yet gradually pulled his hues over to his classmate. It was as though he was reluctant in regards to replying.

"..I was just thinking about yesterday. We can't be certain if we're in the clear yet." He replied. Due to his voice, it was nearly impossible to pin down Todoroki's exact emotion.. Just like his attitude. He never outright expressed himself. Frankly, it can be irritating.

"Ah, so playing it cautious, huh? At least I expected something like that to come from your mouth. If not, then maybe Midoriya." Kirishima leaned back, crossing his arms behind his head momentarily.

That's when silence possessed them.

Awkward tension rising for the redhead, he cleared his throat and thought for a while, figuring that he should keep the conversation going. "Did you get enough rest last night? Or did you stay up all night worrying?"

"I got enough sleep, thanks."

"Good, good..." Muttered the other. "..And any luck with the extra training since you and Bakugou--y'know-- failed the licensing exams?"