( Firm resolve )

[CHAPTER 6]

"Where is it??! I thought I had it on me when I left school!!" You cried out, sitting on the couch as you were undergoing a mental crisis. Rummaging through your school bag, your classmates noticed your distress the minute they arrived into the dorm.

Many were confused once you dumped the contents of your belongings onto the ground hastily, both hands and eyes scurrying around for something in particular. "When did I lose it..? I was certain that I had it around lunch.."

Pushing your hand to your forehead, you stressed yourself out and it dearly concerned your friends. "What are you looking for?" Asked Tokoyami, "I will do what I can to assist." When help was offered, you felt a faint flicker of hope.

"My phone! It's suddenly gone..." As soon as you mentioned your phone, Todoroki entered the establishment along with the other three he promised to walk with. Thanks to the evidence and slight commotion, Midoriya's interest was piqued; thus he also approached you.

"You lost your phone? Well if it's only lost, finding it should be easy." Tokoyami concurred by nodding his head, his cellular device resting in his hand as he pulled up a dial pad. Afterwards, he made a delicate offer to you. "Indeed, try calling it."

Your [E/C] hues lit up and you eagerly took his phone, bowing your head in mild appreciation. "Thank you!!" On the other hand, Todoroki was in the middle of taking off his shoes, quietly watching you from a distance. It was cute when you were determined to put your mind at ease, and it was safe to say that he was amused to see where this may lead to next.

His shoes removed and placed by the door, he remained unhinged-- seemingly aloof, witnessing you making a call to your device. It couldn't even ring once, for you were immediately redirected to a guided voice message. Sighing, the expression on your face gave the men a keen idea as to what's at play here.

"There's a very high chance that someone stole it, and we can't track it since it's off right now." Said Tokoyami, patting your shoulder to offer you a moment of consolation as you sulked. "But with time and luck, we may find it eventually."

Kaminari suddenly snapped his fingers in the distance. "Why not ask Yaoyorozu to make one for you as a placeholder, at least until you find it?" His idea made your gears shift, but not in a bad way. In fact you perked up, while a few had replied in refusal with poisonous tongues.

"Don't treat her like she's your personal factory! It's offensive!" Butted in Hagakure, and for the most part-- everyone agreed with her. As for the girl herself, she answered willingly.

"That's just nonsense! If my friend is in need, then of course I'd do all I can to help. Besides.. I haven't used my quirk in a while, so my body's more than up to the task." Yaoyorozu smiled, setting her bag onto the nearest couch only to leave Kaminari in a daze.

"Look, she's fine with it! And what's the deal? Everyone uses me as a convenient charger on the daily!" Chargebolt crossed his arms, provoking stifled laughter from Jiro. She couldn't hide the fact that he was in the right this time around.

Thanks to Yaoyorozu, you used the new phone she made for you in the meantime, until you could recover yours. Her quirk was very impressive, if only you had one similar to hers. "Thank you so much!" You let out exaggerated bows, and as a result a giggle passed the girl's lips. "It's no problem."

The situation eased and everyone had regressed to their normal demeanors, that being conversing with one another or just sitting in isolation. You sat down in the dining area, fingernails tapping against the table as you decided to call your phone again.

Once more, it couldn't even ring once since you were automatically brought to a tedious voice message recording. "Great..." Sighing in defeat, all recollections were wiped from your mind when you glanced to the couch.