( Reputations and Suspicions )

[CHAPTER 11]

When it was established that you had gone missing, the hostility that Todoroki emanated was nothing short of glacial. Kirishima couldn't bring himself to speak any further. Todoroki looked completely puzzled.. no... That really wasn't the term to describe his look at all.

He looked utterly frightening.

He moved away from the redhead and opted to get some personal space. And turning a little, he was going to dial your number-- that is until he realized that your new phone was provided with a new number altogether. "Don't even try it.. her call history is absolutely spammed by my missed calls... She's not picking up at all..." Retorted Kirishima.

"We should split up, if we do that then finding her should be a little easier." Todoroki said. Unfortunately he wasn't going to stand there and hear his refusal, so he began proceeding quickly-- although Kirishima posed as a obstacle within his path. The redhead blocked him, shaking his head. "I say we stick together. What if something happens to you, too?"

That was in fact a probable possibility, and knowing that, he still hasn't earned his license yet.. so fighting publicly would definitely be seen as illegal at this moment in time. "Fine. I guess you've also taken into account that I won't be able to use my quirk here, also..." The young man who happened to weigh out the odds nodded.

Todoroki started advancing, giving Kirishima a glance to permit that he could follow. A small and discreet smile took refuge along his Todoroki's lips. "And who knows, maybe I'd be better off driving a knife into the kidnapper's skull." The stoic young man said bluntly.

Your boyfriend found himself reluctant when it came to following him after saying something as heartless as that. His heart thudded in his chest. A normal person would've displayed obvious and mischievous intent to hint towards a joke, and yet Todoroki looked serious, and not only that... he went quiet.

This was not Todoroki. He'd never say anything so dark and malicious. The young man in question had turned around due to a spark of awareness, as well as natural curiosity once he noticed Kirishima stopped. And sitting tight with his unemotional state, it took much more time than usual for Todoroki to realize the situation.

"Oh. Don't worry. I was only kidding, Kirishima."

He continued walking down the pathway that lead towards a crowd, his heterochromatic eyes searching for your unique character. He's been watching you for an entire year... Because of it, he grew to know your habits, way of thinking, mentality, likes and dislikes, along with so much more. If he were to be honest... He knew you so well that you didn't deserve that friendly redhead, only Todoroki was capable of loving you completely.

'If I were [Y/N], where would I be...?' Todoroki looked through stores of various kinds, even attempted looking through the food plaza, but to no avail. Now, there was one more place in mind.. One that left he and Kirishima standing there once they had arrived.

"..." Your boyfriend had blinked once, then twice, to reaffirm that he wasn't dreaming... While behind him—Todoroki was busy talking to a random teenager around his age. Kirishima had no clue that he was doing so, not until he had snapped his head to look at the calm and currently mute individual who had his hands in his pockets. The school boy who Todoroki was conversing with left excitedly, holding something in his hand eagerly.

Kirishima pointed towards the doorway that caught his attention, a dust of an embarrassed red consuming his cheeks. "Wa-Wait, let me get this straight... You're telling me to go into the women's bathroom to search for [Y/N]??!"