"Don't then."

"Okay I won't!"

"I just don't understand Yanyria how dicked out behind him can you be that you feel like going on a date with him more important than Daylen."

"Fuck you Jatavia!" "How the fuck can you even say something like that!" "You know I don't feel that fucking way!"

"I can't fucking tell!" "You literally took a break from him to get yourself back together just to fucking go back it don't make sense!"

"Why the fuck do you care so much about what I do Jatavia, I'm literally grown as fuck."

"I don't understand, he beat yo ass, fucked your cousin, cheated on you, put you in the hospital, and you back with the muthafucka."

"Cause you think he changed, news flash he ain't fucking change but you too stupid and naive to realize that!"

"Jatavia please stop being a fucking hypocrite."

"Hypocrite?" She asked looking confused.

"Yes hypocrite, let's be clear Aaron literally dogged yo ass out before and after you got pregnant and you getting pregnant literally the only reason why y'all made it official."

"Yeah I hear the crying through the walls at night."

"Bitch!" Jatavia yelled grabbing Yanyria's hair.

"Move get the fuck you stupid bitch!" Yanyria yelled.

They tumbled on the floor fighting each other.

Yvette and Jared ran through the door pulling them off of each other.

"What the hell going on?" Jared asked angrily.

"Let go of my hair bitch!" Yanyria yelled swinging at Jatavia.

"JATAVIA AND YANYRIA!" Yvette yelled.

"Get her off me fa I kill ha and I'm not playing for real." Jatavia said kicking at her.

"Jared grab Jenesis before they knock her over!"

They finally managed to pull them off of each other.

"Why the fuck y'all fighting each other like two wild ass animals!" Jared yelled.

"Both of y'all too old for this shit!"

"She grabbed me first!" Yanyria yelled out of breath.

"She got mad because I told the damn truth!"

"Truth?!" "Bitch you should be the last person tryna tell the truth when the truth be in yo fucking face all the time but you too busy on Dayvon dick so you act blind to it!"

"And you just mad you stuck with a baby while another hoe on Aaron dick!" Yanyria yelled.

"Aye aye!" Jared yelled.

"This is crazy." Yvette said shaking her head.

"Don't ask me to watch Daylen no mo you dead to me bitch, don't claim me as yo sister no nothing!"

"Good I don't want claim you bitch the fuck!" "And my baby got a mama and daddy for a reason!"

Yanyria stormed up the stairs grabbing Daylen.

"Where you going Yanyria?" Yvette asked.

"I'm not staying here with that bitch!" "And I don't care I'm leaving!"

"Yeah go by Ike Turner Tina!" Jatavia yelled.

Yanyria stormed out of the house hopping into her car.

"Yanyria!" Yvette yelled from the house.

Yanyria pulled off in the car speedily.

(Dayvon's House)

Yanyria paced the living room back and forth as Dayvon sat on the couch.

"You can't be lettin shit like that get to you gang." "Fuck that shit Jatavia talkin bout." "Ian worried bout that shit so why the fuck you worried bout it."

"Because Von how the fuck I'm supposed to not be worried about it when that shit she said was the truth!" Yanyria yelled becoming emotional.

"We put that shit in the past Yanyria!"

"It's not just the past Dayvon when I still got the fucking scars from me and you getting into that accident!" "I get reminded of that shit every day!"

Dayvon got up grabbing his keys.

"Where you going now?"

"I'm giving you yo space until you calm down."

She grabbed his arm.

"No bruh you trippin right na move ion feel like hearing that shit you talkin bout." He pushed her arm away.

He walked out of the front door.