Victor Hart Volume #2

Dearest respected readers!

If you're coming to Victor Hart's cases for the first time I advise you to read volume 1 first as there are countless things you wont understand such as mainsprings, toads and powderscopes, and who everyone is, and why they are doing what they are doing and what it means. Although Victor Hart may seem like a collection of short stories at first glance it is in fact a series of checkov's guns and red herrings which form a larger narrative that arcs across the whole work. If you are new to Victor Hart I envy you, I really do as you are in for a treat. Go back to volume#1 right now before horrible spoilers gobble you up.

If you are not new to Victor Hart and have read volume one, then prepare yourself for some answers: volume two is where they are at. They'll be coming thick and fast and there'll be quite a few in case#5 (which is the same as case#1 of volume 2 if you get my meaning) although you might not always be able to recognise them when you first see them, but in time all will be made clear.

For those of you who find it difficult to visualise an image of the zig-zag seriffed G can be found here: http://fav.me/d5wnog4

Enjoy...