chapter 7

Spiders pov:
Then meeting in the classroom is about to start when there is a bang at the door then maddie walks in with cash. Let me just say maddie looks hot as hell. Me ant and dusty decided to tease cash a little and start laughing when he gets all angry I do it mainly because I like maddie and I want to get her to notice me but this only angers her it's ment to make her laugh or something. She starts going off on a mad one at me and the boys. My smile quickly drops from my face as she walks away. She sits right next to cash I can't help but feel a tiny bit of jealousy. She goes on her phone to what I assume to ignore the teachers. I keep catching myself glancing over when I feel my phone go off in my pocket. As I pull my phone out I see a message from maddison.

( spiders contact name is- 🕷spider(asshole)💙 maddisons contact name is- 😍mads( Princess)💖 )
Hey don't judge the name for mads I have a crush on her that's all!

😍mads( Princess) 💖
Hey creep stop looking at me,  yeno if you take a picture of my beautiful face it will last longer. X

I look up from my phone screen over to maddie she just looks at me giggles and shrugs that catches the attention of cash who just sends me a wiered look I roll my eyes look back at my phone and start texting back.

🕷spider ( asshole) 💙
Well hello there, I ain't looking at you very bog of you too think I was looking at you . I was intact just looking out of the window Princess. But keep those dreams of me looking at you darling. And I might just take a picture of that 'beautiful' face as you call it very big ego darling I must say. X

As I send the message to her I feel quite proud of myself if I must say. As I put my phone away I look up to see the boys looking at me with amused looks I just shrug and look back at maddie to see her reading her message to see her blushing. I smirk to myself knowing u made the beautiful girl blush.

😍mads ( Princess) 💖
Meet me in the old bathrooms after this stupid lesson. X

I felt mysel starting to blushvat her last message I look at her she winks which increases my cheeks to go more red I just look down shake my head so no one noticed my blush the teacher continues to babble on about shit I wasn't listening to.

A/N
That was just a quick perspective on spiders point of view please let me know what you want to happen with spider and maddie in the old bathroom do they argue, talk, make out, or just be all awkward. Is this how there relationship starts or not. Thank you for reading guys. Please leave some comments really helps. xoxo