chapter 6

Maddie's pov:
As me and cash are leaning up against the wall we her the intercom come on and the principal starts to read out a bunch of students names off of the map cashes name get called." Ahaha you mega dickhead, now ypu have to sit in a room with more dickheads, haha please don't die on me. Love you cash go and be with the dickheads. God I love that word". After I finish my hole episode of laughing, the principal is still calling out name and just as I think she is finished she calls my name. I stop dead in my track turn round to face a very amused looking cash." Who's the dickhead now mads". " hey you shut up don't even say another word". We both look at eachother I dramatically grab his arm and start dragging him down the halls of the shit hole of a school. As sion as we get outside the classroom I just look at the door and kick ot open.

When the door flew open everyone turned to look at us. Spider and his stupid goons started going at cash trying to wind him up." Oi spider shut your face, dusty and ant get out of spiders ass will yas". I say while sitting right next to my bestfiend. " alright thank you maddison, settle down everyone". " hey miss you do know it's mddie or mads either way not picky just never call me maddison again thanks miss". There are a couple of laughs let out I just sigh and pull my phone out and go on Instagram.