insest map

As I get to school with cash music still blurring through my car, I pull up in the school car park. Many of the students heads turn to look at my car I mean I can't blame them it a fabulous car. As I put the car onto park I turn the music down. Cash is the first to get out then I jump out. I look at cash give him a hug. We start walking towards the school. Me and cash are just talking about random shit when we walk past spider,dusty and ant. Spider thinking he is all co shouts to me " Yo hills fancy giving us a ride sometime, mabey back to your place ye". After finishing his cocky ass sentence he sent me a wink to with I rolled my eyes. Me being me a bitch I decided to react to spider comment by going right up to him getting in his face saying " hey spider o wouldn't want you anywhere near me or my car because to be honest I don't really fancy picking up any disease ypu have thanks hun". His mates start ooooooing I just laught and skip back over to cash grab his arm and start walking into the school.

Ad me and cash are in the school I'm leaning into cashes side and he us leaning onto the wall. He is doing a deal with some kid as I am standing on my phone. I hear shouting and then not long after I see a big ass crowd running inside to the old stair well. I grab cash again and start following the crowd because I'm nosey. As we get to the old stair we I push through the crowd to get to the top. I stop next to spider and his goons. I look up holding on to cash and see a full blown sex map I was shocked to say the least. I see my name attached to many students I felt sick to my stomach at the sight because people know about sex life. My nickname ' Princess' was right in the middle of the wall in bright pink.

Princess:
.cash
.spider
.dusty
.ant
.Jason
.missy
.sasha

There were many more names next to my name I truly felt shocked. I see spider and his goons looking at me and spider shouts " Ay Princess is a fuckin slut dude". At spiders words a tear rolled down my cheek I didn't even say nothing to him as I would usually come up with a sarcastic or bitchy comment but I just couldn't. I pushed people out my way getting away from there and running out of the school to my car. As I am sat in my car the door opens I look over ready to punch whoever it was but I turn I see cash I calm fown a bit. Cash just looks at me seeing me crying he puts a hand on my thigh moving my head to his shoulder while he strokes my hair. I soon calm down because of cash comforting me. A exile later I jump out the car and sit on the front of my car letting the cold breeze hit me straight away.zoon after I see cash imfront of me then he grabs my thighs moving me towards him. I look into his eyes and at cashes lips then back to his eyes then we both kean in and start to kiss. We start making out on my car forgetting we're we are until we hear ant shout " ay yo full on make out sesh on princess's car dude". Me and cash quickly pull away look st each other and laugh. Cash gives me a hug walks away saying he needs to go for another deal. I start to straighten my cloths out and head back towards the school. I yet again pass spider and his goons. They all start making kissing noises so I completely ignored them but just flipped them off.