GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL

Start from the beginning

Goku:HAHAHAHAHA!...WHOA!...WHEEEE!

Sakura:WAAAHOOO!...YEAAAAH!...HAHAHAHAHA!

Goku and Sakura held themselves tight together that the nimbus fly into the forest dodging the trees back and forth few times they laugh and laugh enjoying their awesome joyride and flying straight next at the water lake.

Goku:TIDAL WAVE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! ITS COLD!

Sakura:HEHEHEHEHE! HOW REFRESHING!

Goku:THE SHORT CUT MUST BE NEARBY!

Sakura:GOOD IDEA! LETS FIND ONE!

Goku:OKAY!

Goku's nimbus keeps flying passing through the mountains then they found a mountain hole.

Goku:FOUND ONE!

Sakura:GOOD EYE GOKU!

Goku/Sakura:YEEEAAAAH! YIPPEEE! HAHAHAHA!

Goku:WHOA! SHORT TURN!

Sakura:YOU SAID IT!

Two kids laughing with joy are flying up at the wall then it reach the end seeing the beautiful sparkling wide ocean.

Goku/Sakura:WHEEEE!!!

Goku:There it is Sakura!

Sakura:Alright you found it!

They finally found master Roshi's kame house Goku jump off the flying nimbus first Goku held both of his arms to catch her. Sakura got the message and she jump off the cloud too and she landed on his arms and they both laugh then put her down.

Sakura:Thanks for the catch Goku!

Goku:Hehehehe! Your welcome! Anything for you sakura. Let's bring out our stuff from your magical bag and meet him inside this house ask to start our training today!

Sakura:Hahahahaha! Okay you got it!

Sakura put her magical bag down and open it she pulled out the two futon beds and two bags. She handed over to him and they walking straight at the door calling out his name.

Goku:Hello! Master Roshi! Sakura and I are here!

Sakura:Master Roshi it's us! Where here ready to begin our training today!

Goku:Hey...where is he?

Sakura:He's definitely still on this house goku. I can sense him why don't we just pay him a visit weather his busy or not.

Goku:Sure! I just hope he'll accept us as his students.

Sakura stand by in front of the door and start knocking it.

Sakura:Master Roshi? Hello can you hear me? It's Sakura and Goku! We came here to train under you! Huh. I wonder what he's up too?

Goku:Uh...I don't know.

A music can be heared at the opened window they run looking inside. They found him he was watching T.V about the two girls are dancing or exercising doing aerobics.

Television:That's right girls here we go! One Two! One Two! One Two! That's right let's get those legs moving all the way up! One Two! One Two! One Two! One Two!

Master Roshi:One Two! One Two! Hehehe! That fun!

Goku:Hehehehe! There he is Sakura!

Sakura:Huh? What in the world is he watching?

Goku:Beats me.

Master Roshi:Aerobics! A gift from the heavens! Hehehehehe!

Goku went inside the window he held her hand to pull her up to help her get inside and they both greet him happily.