Haseul groan in frustration before she approached Jinsoul, "Are you okay?" She asked the girl who nodded her head, Haseul leaned her head closer towards the girl before whispering, "Stop pretending." Before taking a step back away from the tall girl, "Let's get to class." She said but Jiwoo step up in confusion,

"Isn't she suppose to go to the infirmary?" Haseul massaged her forehead and shakes her head, "Would you like to accompany her to the infirmary Kim Jiwoo-ssi?" She raised a brow towards the girl who quickly smiled, "Yes I can!" But her smile slowly disappeared when she noticed the girl's sarcastic look, "Or not..?" She smiled at the older girl nervously,

"Okay now shows over go to your classes now!" Everyone around them quickly left the scene and went to their respective class. She then pulled Jinsoul with her leaving the other girls confuse.

Jinsoul sat at the corner back of the room and started writing on her books. Honestly there was no point of studying, she knows everything already. She just scrims her eyes through the whole book and she already knows what to do. She was a genius. Academic ace and no teacher would even give a fuck if she doesn't show up in any classes. She'll ace her test like taking a bite on an Apple. Wait an Apple?

She look up to see Sooyoung who smirked at her before leaving her desk. She hesitated but grabbed the Apple anyway and a note that the girl have left behind,

Wanted to throw this at Jisung but I think you eating this will be more worth. — Yves

Then there it was her phone number.

Every single day she would receive an Apple from her and a note with different writings and of course her phone number but she didn't mind it since she knows the girl is just trying to get into her pants. She would literally try to get into anyone's pants and would be successful but not to Jinsoul. She has someone else in mind even if it was impossible still, there's always hope in every situation.

"Okay, class dismiss." Everyone started stretching and left their desk to to interact with their friends as Jinsoul continued with her writing, it was getting boring but she has always been perfect when it comes to her attendance she can't break that record now. "Yah loser. Go fetch us something to eat." One of the girls yelled before a couple of them approached her with intimidating look. Jinsoul cowered down in fear knowing they might hurt her again.

"I—"

"Did I say you could talk?! Now go you dog! I'm getting hungry!" She flinched before she standing up and nearly fell from her chair,

"What are you just standing around for?!" Jinsoul flinched again before scratching her head, "I..I don't have money.." She mumbled and yep there it goes.

The girl had slap her across the face so hard that her head snapped to the right. She bit her lip and held onto her stinging cheek. The other students laugh upon seeing this,

"She's ridiculous."

"Ugly retard."

"Ugh bet her parents abandoned her for being hideous."

And Jinsoul just have to go through another day of suffering.

She opened her dorm room and entered quietly, she hissed when she tried to bent down to remove her shoes. Jisung had given her another beating for not having any money after school. Her back was aching because of the continuous kicks from them and she received a hard punch on the face which kind of dislocated her jaw but good thing she fixed it after. But her cheeks was still hurting.

She then placed her shoes on its respective place before entering the room.

Their dorm rooms are simple though it was just a big open room each side is owned by different individuals. Her side of privacy was on the left and Jungeun's is on the right. If anyone would come in and see their room they'll be surprised to see how well split their room is, half of the room is painted blue and half of the room is painted red. Each side has a twin size bed, a study table, a dresser and their own furniture. There's a wall in the middle and there you can find their small living room with a expensive flat screen tv and the washroom is located at Jungeun's side while the kitchen is located at Jinsoul's side.

Jinsoul is still cringing at it's architectural designs and still asks herself the same question everytime she enters this place, why the hell would they design a room like this? She sigh and placed down her books and her bag pack down before flopping down on her bed face down, she groan when her nose hit the mattress although it's soft her new scar on the nose hurt like a bitch.

She suddenly heard the door opened but she didn't care her aching body, cuts and bruises is too much for her to care about anything else. "Sit up." Jungeun's voice interrupted her miserable thoughts as she lifted up her head and glanced at the girl who's holding a first aid kit and a plastic bag. She forced herself up to sit and looked at the girl in confusion.

She didn't say anything as she continue to watch the girl grabbing her own chair from the other side and Jinsoul's rolling table before placing down the stuff she was holding, "Take off your glasses." She obliged rather quickly than expected and continue watching the girl who pulled out a small bottle of alcohol, cotton, band aid and an ice pack. Jungeun proceeded to treat her cut on the nose which really did hurt like a bitch! She was hissing in pain here and there but the younger girl did her best to be as gentle as she can.

"I'm sorry if he's treating you like this." Jungeun's said making Jinsoul more confuse, why is she so nice all of a sudden? This was the first time the girl would aid her and talk to her. Most of the time they would only exchange words if the food is ready or Jungeun would bid her goodbye and telling Jinsoul she's going out with Jisung for some unknown reason but she shrugs it off. But this is the first time they've interacted this close and with more interactive conversation.

"It's okay..." All she could manage to say. She was busy gawking at the girl's beauty, Jungeun is indeed a no joke. All her friends are but Jungeun stands out the most for her and she's lucky enough to be roommates with her almost too lucky.

"We'll get you a new glasses, get dress and we'll go out in 1." Jinsoul was taken aback by this, her? Going out with Jungeun? What in the miracle is this?

She blinked a couple of times almost not believing what she just heard,

"I.."

"It's on me don't worry. The least I could do after Jisung ruined your glasses." It was a very thoughtful action but.."I...uh..don't worry about it." Jungeun raised a brow and rolled her chair a little bit back after finishing treating Jinsoul's cut on the face, "It's okay, just le—"

"No I mean it's okay really...I uh.." Jinsoul clumsily stood up and went to her big ass safe by the way which Jungeun was still confuse about to how the girl managed to get that in here and is very curious what's inside that very looking expensive safe that is painted gold. It was clearly Jinsoul's because Jungeun never had one.

Jinsoul then entered the safe code before it opened itself. Curious, Jungeun stood up to finally get a good look of the inside. She has been curious ever since last year and now she'll finally have the answers to her question.

The older girl felt her presence as she move a side before pulling out a small drawer revealing all her glasses neatly placed with it's case. Jungeun gasp seeing these glasses, how the hell did she get this?? And also,

Her eyes trailed down on another small safe that has a fish symbol in it. But what made her surprise more is two credit cards was neatly tucked in with a transparent holder behind the safe's door, black card and gold card. She can't believe her eyes as she stared at it in shock. She swears the girl is poor because Jinsoul has said so and everyone else in the school knows. She just got in this school because of her unbelievable high grades.

Jinsoul finally noticed what she was looking at and quickly closed the mini drawer and her safe in panic. Fuck.

Jungeun looked at her in utter shock.

"W-Who are you??"