You Get Hurt (Major Injury)

Omg! Over a thousand reads already and I'm number 1 in ii (ii tag)?! Big thank you to you all for reading this! Ik I'm not the best writer because of my horrible grammar and the lack of motivation, including trying to make sure every object isn't the same reaction or thing they do. But I'll do my best to improve this scenario book!

Thank you and have a nice day/night!
————————————————————————

-OJ-

You were teaching YinYang how to cook! Sure they were a little uh problematic but they were good at cooking! Until Yang thought it would be a good idea to put a fork in the microwave. The microwave exploded while you were next to it throwing you at the wall.

"AHHH!-" Thump! You landed on the ground bleeding from your head. YinYang yelled out in surprise from the loud boom. A couple of objects who were close to the kitchen came including OJ.

"O/n!-" he runs to you holding you in his arms. You were unconscious from the blow to your head you were bleeding quite a lot aswell. They called 911 since a blow to the head was serious everyone knew that you can easily have MePhone revive you but no one knew if he would know you died.

When you woke up you noticed a sleeping OJ sitting next to you holding your hand. Your close object friends sitting in chairs sleeping as well. You smile going back to sleep.

Man OJ would have a whole panic attack but Paper helps him calm down. When you're better he won't leave you alone for a bit in case you accidentally make your injuries worse.

-Knife-

Well this was stupid. You and a couple objects were playing tag. You weren't looking where you were going because you were watching Lightbulb trying to catch you. You ran right behind Knife and his back was toward you leading to you having a nasty gash on your arm showing a little of bone.

"ACK!" You we're holding your arm blooding coming out of your arm.

"Watch where you are going!- Wait O/n!-" he turns around not knowing what to do. He looks around seeing a towel on a blanket grabbing it he wrapped your arm quickly so you won't lose anymore blood. Luckily Lightbulb was crying to Paintbrush about what happened so they called 911 for y'all.

After fixing your arm you had to stay at the hospital for a little while to heal. Knife visited you everyday and brought you your favorite things.

Knife relies on his instincts and is quite hectic when you're hurt. Then when you're okay he gets you little presents and is by your side until you're fully healed.

-Balloon-

Everyone was at the pool! Ok thought it would be a great bonding experience to bring everyone to the pool even if they didn't want to go in they can still talk and lay down. There was diving boards and a slide so you can go on them as well.

You were being chased by Trophy and Cheesy. Why? Because you said to Trophy "Despite being a 1st place award you suck at swimming". Cheesy was chasing so he could make some puns. While running you slip head your head on the concrete and fall into the water.
Balloon gasped jumping in the water to make sure you wouldn't drown since Balloons naturally float.

"Call 911!" Balloon then gotten some help to take you out the water. 911 came and took you away to the hospital to take care of your head.

When you woke up you saw a couple object's but most importantly Balloon. He smiles and hugs you saying you weren't out that long.

Balloon will do anything just to keep you safe from harm. He will make sure you are in good condition before you do anything too chaotic.

-Nickel-