They Confess To You!

-OJ-
You were baking a huge cake for everyone in the hotel and OJ volunteered to help you! You were making the batter while Oj was making buttercream and frosting. The mixer started to go really fast and the buttercream was flying out and some landed on y'all. Oj was panicking trying to stop the mixer and when he did you smirked seeing that there was buttercream on his nose. You giggled walking up to him.

"Well we will do 'butter' next time!" You used your finger taking the buttercream on his nose and licking it. "This is some pretty good butter cream though".

He gave a gushy smile "Thanks.. Uh hey O/n..?" You looked up at him. "Yes?" He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I like you o/n. You are kind, caring and you always make me feel like I'm the best object in the world!" You smiled and kissed his cheek. "I would love to date you Oj. Now let's hurry up and bake this cake!". You have him a grin and you both went back to working on the cake. In the end the cake was delicious and everyone loved it.

-Knife
You were at the mall looking around the toy section for a Dora doll you were going to give to Knife! You thought since he lost his you could give him another from you personally. The only problem was that there was one left and a little object wanted it too. You decided that since the object's mom wasn't around you would steal it from the kid and run off to pay for it but things don't go as things planned the mom saw you trying to switch toys with the kid and started to fight you. You won but you all got kicked out. At least they let you have the Dora doll for free. You went to go find Knife in hotel Oj and when you did you gave him the doll.

"Hm? Is this for me?-" he slightly was blushing. "Yep! Since you lost yours I thought I Hm could give you one myself." You sheepishly rubbed the back of your neck holding the Dora doll in one hand. He smiled talking the doll.

"I love you dork" you smiled cheekily. "Hehe love you too Knife"

-Balloon-
You and Balloon were talking at the dock's when the sun started to set. "Wow.. Look Balloon!" You looked over toward the setting sun.

"Wowie I forgot how sunsets are just..." you couldn't find the words till Balloon said it for you "beautiful..." instead of looking at the sunset he was looking at you.
You look back at him with a blushed face and he gets flustered too.

"U-um.. Hey o/n?.."

"Yeah?.."

"I like you.." He looked back at the setting sun not wanting to see your reaction in case you reject him. You smiled and hugged him.

"I like you as well Balloon.."

-Nickel-
Since MePhone was making y'all sleep outside in the dark Baseball caught a cold. Meaning they had to take a little break for him to be better. So you and Nickel were alone Suitcase was there but she barely hangs out with y'all and y'all don't either unless it's something important. Trophy thought since you were popular among the show he could use your popularity to keep him in the game. So he decided to flirt with you to make you flustered so people watching can 'ship' y'all together can make him stay in the game. Though he weren't flustered but annoyed instead especially Nickel since he had a thing for you but soon Nickel snapped.

"Hey o/n! You know I'm a fortune teller because I can see you and me together." Trophy grinned.

"Then they must be going in the wrong path because I know of a better one" Nickel rolled his eyes while Trophy glared at him. "Oh yeah what's the better path?" Trophy crossed his arms while you just stood there. "With me obviously" Nickel winked at you while you blushed.

"O/n I like you and not in a just a alliance way"

"I know I'm not stupid" you replied sarcastically but he knew you were joking. "But yes I would love to be your partner".