How Yall Met!

I only did a little bit of the characters but if you have any character requests I'll do it! (By the way you can request characters with you "Balloon x Nickel x O/n"  or have them separate)
———————————————————————-
-OJ-
You were walking around the store since you were bored and had nothing to do till a tall glass of (wine- jk lol) Orange Juice walked up to you.

"Uh hey I wanted to ask if you knew where the *sighs* oatmeal raisin cookies are? A friend of mine asked if she could have some while I'm here-"

"Oh yeah. Here I'll show you!" You walked to the cookie section and looked at a certain box till you picked it up and showed it to him.
"Here ya go!"

"Thanks! Hey what's your name?" He took the box

"My name is o/n! Nice to meet you?-"

"OJ, it's nice to meet you too"

-Knife-
You were at Hotel OJ since you were a close friend of his he let you stay as well. You were watching Desperate House Wives on the couch and you felt someone sat next to you. You turned and saw knife there.

"Oh hey Knife! You like to watch Desperate House Wives too?"

"Ofc it's very interesting! Paper likes it too but he doesn't have much time to watch it with me. Say aren't you OJ's friend or something?"

"Yeah my name is O/n" he responded with "cool" and y'all looked back and continued to watch.

-Balloon-
You were on the Grand Slams and you noticed how everyone just hated Balloon so you decided to be his friend! So you walked up and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey wanna hang out Balloon?"

"Huh?- You wanna hang out with ME?-"

"Yeah! So do you want to?"

"S-sure!" Y'all made flower crowns together

-Nickel-
You were part of Nickel's alliance with Suitcase and Baseball. Y'all usually hang out or talk strategy when a challenge is on. You mostly liked Nickel out of the group because of his sarcastic ways. He enjoys how you also say sarcastic comments too.  Surprisingly he was the one who went up to you (with Baseball) if you wanted to have an alliance with them since you seemed smart and strong. (Lol sorry if you don't think like that about yourself peeps-)

"Hey you!" Nickel walks up to you with Baseball behind him "Hm?- Oh hey y'all must be Baseball and Nickel." "Duh who else would we be-" he rolled his eyes. "Haha hey dude I just don't wanna get names wrong here. Anyway I'm o/n".

-Fan-
You were bored as hell. You could go around and kick a ball but you didn't really want to move around at all. But you were hungry so you decided to go to the mall because it was closer to and was cheap. You enter the food court area and see a Fan typing away on a laptop sitting at a booth with a pizza (or any food u want) at the table. You suddenly felt your feet leading yourself to him and stopped till you were next to him.

"Sooo watcha typing?" He turned and looked at you all giddy. "I'm blogging! Inanimate Insanity is the best game show ever! I really wanna volunteer to be on it!" You smiled at this. This dude was pouring his heart out right now and you couldn't help but just keep talking to him about the show. After it was getting late you both got each other's number.

-Lightbulb and Paintbrush- (I decided to do them both cuz like their dynamic I love-)

You and Lightbulb are best-friends! Your friendship with her started when y'all when in the first game show of II and you were on Team Epic with her as your captain. You also talked to Paintbrush as well though it's mostly "Lightbulb is not a good team captain" of course you knew this would happen because Lightbulb loves power when it comes to leadership so you just reassure them that you will talk to her about it. Paintbrush appreciates it when you listen to them and try to talk to Lightbulb about it.

"Don't worry PB I'll talk to her about it. Anything else you wanna talk about?

"No I'm good thanks o/n-"

"O/n! Come here I'm gonna eat all these cookies!" Lightbulb says while running with a bag "coming! Bye PB!" You run off after her while PB waves you goodbye.

-Taco-
During the first season of Inanimate Insanity you were friends with her. You were confused when everyone just hated her for having a strategy to win the game. So to avoid people hating you, you always snuck out at night to hang out with her. Which she appreciated a lot. Here is what y'all said when y'all met.

"Oh hey! You're Taco right?"

"Sowacream!"

"Nice to meet you too! I'm o/n"

-Test Tube-
She was the scientist and you were the mathematician. (Sorry if u don't like math peeps-) y'all were on the same team and you two were a smart pair always helping each other incase someone gets something wrong.

"Hey o/n! Can you check this for me?"

"Oh yeah I can!"

-Marshmallow-
Marshmallow was going through a confusing time thinking about Apple. She would talk to you about it and you would give her some advice.

"*Sigh* Thanks o/n for talking to me about this"

"Ofc! I may not give the best advice but hey what are friends for?"

-YinYang-
Sure YinYang was quite the bipolar dude but you were the calm and collected one (unless you got mad-). You made sure that Yang was not causing any problems and you talked to him as well to keep him at bay. You also chatted with Yin too.

"Oh YinYang can you help me with this real quick?"

"Sure- No!- Why can't we help o/n?! Because that's too much work!"  You sighed at the "two" and just kept working.

-Soap-
Soap legit hates germs. You were okay with getting dirty (sometimes ofc sorry if you hate getting dirty). Example is when during a challenge it started to rain so when you were running you slipped into mud and Soap looked like she was going to explode. She gotten soap, a cloth and was rubbing you clean.

"Oof!- S-Soap!- We have a challenge to win!-"

"Let me just this spot right here!"

"Soap!-"

—————————————————-
Hope y'all like this I'll do more soon if I don't have anything to do! Remember to request things!