You Get Hurt (minor injury)

Sorry everyone for not posting for a while what it's been like 5 or 6 days? Well I hope y'all like this scenario! Also remember requests are always open!

Also it's getting close to the winter holidays! Happy holidays to everyone! Stay safe, drink and eat, also remember you are loved!
————————————————————————

-OJ-
You were making lunch for everyone with Soap and OJ. You were cutting some vegetables but you were talking to Soap and OJ so you gotten your finger cut.

"Ack!-" you drop the knife on the counter a little blood dripping from your finger.

"O/n! Are you okay?-" he stops what he was doing and walks up next to you.

"Yeah just cut myself a little- it stings tho-"

"OMG O/N!- ILL GET THE FIRST AIDE-" Soap ran out of the kitchen.

"She knows there is one in the kitchen, right?-" he shrugs grabbing it from the cabinet and helping you with your cut.

OJ will be calm and collected if you get a small injury yes he will be a little worried for you though and tells you to be more careful in the future.

-Knife-
Remember your cuddling scenario and you accidentally cut yourself on him? Yeah it's that.

"ACK!-" your arms and hands were bleeding from accidentally hugging his sharp part. There wasn't a lot of cuts but it was a little deep.

"O/n!- U-Uh.. here!" He goes to the closet grabbing the first aide kit then he pushes your back to the bathroom so you could clean up. After y'all were done you kept a mental note to not do that again.

Knife panics but tries to keep a level mind so he can get you the help you need.

-Balloon-
Y'all were walking around a river when you decided to jump on the rocks in the water to the other side of it. Balloon told you this was a bad idea but your dumb chaotic butt did it anyway. Jumping on the wet rocks you almost made it in the end till you slipped falling in the water scraping your hands.

"O/n!-" He runs into the river to you also the water wasn't deep it was knee level though.

"It's okay Balloon! I'm *Wince* Fine!" You got up but your hands were really stinging bad- making you visibly wince in pain.

"Yeah by fine you mean in pain!" He grabs your arm leading you into the hotel and to the nearest bathroom cleaning your hands from the blood then wrapping them in bandages.

Balloon is probably more worried about your mental health- jk he is worried when you're hurt but he takes good care of you. Also deadpans a lot when you act very dramatic when you got yourself hurt.

-Nickel-

You were playing darts with a couple of objects including Nickel. The couple of objects were Baseball, Suitcase, Microphone and Balloon. Nickel and Suitcase were watching because well uh they can't exactly throw a dart that high. Anyway when Microphone was throwing a dart it bounce back and into your arm. It was silence before the storm.-

"Omg!- O/N I'm so sorry!-"

"Uh does that hurt?-" Balloon points at it worriedly.

"Of course it hurts Balloon it's sticking out of them!"
Nickel rolled his eyes before going up to you taking out the dart with his mouth.

"Here I got a bandage!" Suitcase opens herself up giving it to you.

"Thanks!"

Nickel may look calm and not stressed but deep down he really isn't. But in the end things work out. Also he will never admit he was worried or anything.