chapter 184: Mr pompous

He must be crazy for thinking she would say yes.
Olivia exhale and walked away from his side.

" Oh mother, is it because we are wearing matching outfits?" Olivia replied with her own question.

" That still doesn't answer my question" Mrs Xue refuted and Troy's curved into a sly smile.

It's obvious that he was happy with the way Olivia's mom wanted to know if they are couples.

" To answer your question, it's a no mom. We happened to wear the same outfits because it's a peach color day at the Gerald's" Olivia explained with a convincing voice and Troy's jaw dropped but he quickly act as if he didn't heard what he said.

" It's a shame" Louis mumbled and they all turned their eyes to him.

" What's a shame Louis?" Olivia asked .

" It's a shame that you too are not couples. " He replied with a hint of disappointment in his voice and Mrs Xue tugged on his shirt as if telling him to stop saying nonsense.

Olivia sighed and gave Troy as if telling him he wore the same color of outfit with her on purpose and he just shrugged his shoulder and looked away.

" Hey Uncle why aren't you saying anything. Didn't you say we're friends? " Louis asked while approaching Troy but he stepped backward before Louis could get to him.

" I don't make friends with kids" Troy replied and Louis eyes Sanked inside their sockets.

" That was harsh and rude" Louis mumbled and walked towards the Cheryl tree.

" Louis this is Troy not Travis. He is always like that" Olivia said after Louis and he stopped Midway.

" Can you not bring him along when you're coming next time? " Louis asked clearly showing that he doesn't likes Troy a bit and Olivia simply nod her head.

Troy fixed his gaze on the brown haired boy that just showed his dislike in openly.

' so you're shipping your sister and Travis together' Troy thought to himself as he watched Louis sit on a bench under the tree.

Both of them shared glances and looked away almost at the same time.

" Troy can you please wait for me under the tree or in the car. I need to talk with my mom" Olivia demanded and Troy flicker his lashes at her and walked towards the car.

There's no way he is going to stand or sit under the same tree with that annoying kid.

" How have you been mom?" Olivia asked but it seems her mother's mind is in somewhere else.

Olivia caught her gazed fixed on Troy and she knows that nothing good is going on in her mother's mind.

" Mom" she called to get her attention.

" He is so different from his brother even if they look the same. listen, becareful around him" Mrs Xue said instead of answering the question that was asked by Olivia.

" That's how Troy is mom" Olivia replied.

" Are you okay? " Mrs Xue asked touching Olivia's cheeks with her palms.

Troy saw it and wanted to stop them but then he changed his mind and lean back on the car.

" What do you mean mom?" Olivia asked not understanding what her mom meant by if she's okay.

" You look pale and you seems to have added a little weight" she replied while still examining her daughter's body.

" I'm okay Mom. It's just that I have been home sick lately" Olivia replied and her mom gave her a warm hug.

" Take care of yourself okay" she said close to her ears and tears wells up in Olivia's eyes.

" I will mom. You too take care of yourself" Olivia replied with a shaking while trying to fight back the tears.

" I will visit you shortly mom. Maybe I might have good news for you then" Olivia said and both of them went to where Louis is sitting.

" Hey Louis, when coming for my next visit I will get you something okay." Olivia said with a smile on her face while ruffling his hair.

Only the heavens knows how much she had missed this boy before her.

" Bringing Travis along with you is enough. But don't bring Troy" Louis said and gave his sister a warm hug.

" I will just bring the things we brought for you guys from the car. Troy bought them" Olivia said and both Louis and Mrs Xue followed her to the car.

" This bags contains clothes. This one contains  beverages. While this one contains groceries that you might need in the next week's and month" Olivia said as she placed the bag down one after the other.

" These are too much dear. I hope you're not doing anything in return for this from him?" her mother asked expressing her fears.

" No mom. " Olivia reply with just two words.

" Thank you Mr pompous" Louis said and carry two bags with him.

" Thank you Troy. I hope you are doing this from the bottom of your heart" Mrs Xue said with a wry smile and Troy just nod his head at her.

" Goodbye mom" Olivia said and plant a kiss on her mother's cheek before entering the car.

Troy placed his hands on the wheels and drove out of the Gerald's apartment.

" Where are we heading to now?" Olivia asked feeling exhausted.

" To the next Five star restaurant from here" Troy replied.

Few minutes later the car came to a halt at a five star restaurant.

They both went inside side by side.

" We could have just gotten some ice cream at the park rather than coming here" Olivia said as they took the elevator to the fifth floor.

" Are you the one taking me on a date or it's the other way round?" Troy asked in response.

" It's the other way round" Olivia replied feeling pissed off by his attitude.

" Then keep your mouth shut and enjoy the date" Troy said and they both walked out of the elevator.

They approached a table that was prepared for them only for Olivia to meet another lady waiting for them there.

' what a jerk? He actually brought me here to meet his girlfriend. He really got some nerves' Olivia cursed silently.

What do you think Troy is up to and who is the lady waiting for them?

@judietab the chapter is up🍷

Keep voting for the chapters guys so that others can find the book.