chapter 65

Chapter 65
' a little kid having a crush wtf' he don't know where his thought is taking him to as he arrive at the out patient department and draw his hoodie over his head to avoid attention. He once has a crush when he was a kid so he won't blame the boy too much. The boy was right, he should get his own flute and play for his wife. Travis quickly bring his phone out and dial butler McDonald's number. It didn't ring more than twice before butler McDonald's pick up. His voice sound through the phone speaker.

" What can I do for you young man?"Butler McDonald's ask through the phone. He address his boss young man and that is because he didn't check the caller ID because he was sleepy.

" Get me a flute old man" Travis said and hung up and that was when it dawn on butler McDonald's that Travis was actually the one who called. No one calls him old man except for that Gerald's kid that likes him because of his deserts. Travis return back to the ICU. This time around he took the elevator to the third floor and not the stairs.

He got to the ICU and sat on the couch. The IV infusion in Olivia's hand is almost finished. He sighs and lay down on the couch.

Not long butler McDonald's stood at the door of the ICU nervously with the flute in his hand. He is not allow to enter the ICU so he alert Travis and Travis walked to him and collect the flute. He thought Travis was going to be mad at him for calling him young man earlier but Travis don't seem to care as he just collect the flute and walk back to the couch. He held the flute in his hand and place it on his mouth as one of china Melody flow into his mind. He played the flute gently and the melody was out of the world. It played for a very long time as Travis vent all his anger and frustration into it. 

A gasp was heard from the bed and Travis snapped his eyes open and saw Olivia gasping for air.

' this is not good' he thought as he walk to her bed side and hold her face. Olivia turned to face him and immediately calm down. He checked her vitals and they were all returning to normal. A smile appear on Travis face when Olivia called his name.

" Travis" she called and Travis just smile at her. He held her hands and squeeze them gently. Olivia forgot the pain in her arm as she stare deeply into Travis blue eyes. She don't know why but she got lost in his Abby's. 

" Were you the one playing the flute?" Olivia ask and Travis nodded with a yes as he was lost in her Abby's too. He couldn't take his eyes of her face as the face he was dying to see is now lively before him. Her dark eyes pierce deeply into his heart and he felt like she can see his soul. He took her hand and place a warm kiss on her palm to avoid the akwardness.

" You are finally awake" Travis beam as he sat on the couch and watch her.

" How long have I been sleeping?" Olivia ask as everything seemed to happen so fast. To her she has been sleeping for hours not knowing she has been unconscious for days.

" For two days now and we were so worried about you" Travis said as he toy with the flute.

" Oh I thought I have been sleeping for hours" Olivia said and a sad smile appear on her face. She didn't plan for any of this to happen and she was really sad about it.

" I'm sorry for ruining your event" Olivia said remorsefully and Travis lift his head up to look at her. He don't see any reason why she should apologise so he was kinda surprised.

" You don't have to apologise Olivia, it wasn't your fault and you have to relax and talk less okay" Travis reply as he don't want her to talk or think too much.

Silence engulf the entire room for a while with none of them talking to each other as they steal glances from each other consecutively.

" I'm hungry. Can you please get me something to eat" she said and then it dawn on Travis that she hadn't eaten for days except for those IV infusion sustaining her.

" What do you want to eat?" He asked and Olivia squint her eyes a little.

" Hotdog" she reply and Travis put a call to his butler and not less than fifteen minutes, butler McDonald's arrive with the hot dogs and hand it to Travis. Travis sat Olivia up on the bed as she couldn't use her other arm yet making them so close and intimate. Travis felt his body heating up and he quickly leave Olivia and exhale. He gave her the hot dog which she ate hungrily with great appetite.

" Thanks" she muttered and Travis just remain quite as he lye on the couch and watch her eat. He admire her for a while and a smile appear on his face. He love the sight he is viewing, an angel eating hot dog on her recuperating bed. What a sight to behold. Travis brought his phone out and took a photo of Olivia without her knowing as she pay her full attention on the hot dog.

" Do you need more?" Travis ask and Olivia nodded. She needs more and that's because she hasn't eaten for days and she likes hot dogs. Travis unwrap another hot dog and give it to her. He open the orange juice and turn it into a glass cup where Olivia drank from.

Troy got to the ICU door and saw Olivia eating on the bed. A smile appears on his face as he was happy his boredom killer is finally awake. He took large strides toward Olivia and quickly change his smiling expression. 

Olivia didn't know he was coming as she was so busy eating her hot dog. Troy snatch the hot dog in her hand from her and shove it inside his mouth. Olivia jaw dropped as her worst nightmare just arrive and snatch her hotdog away from her.

" So you were hungry?" Troy ask and Olivia swallow the ones in her mouth. That was when it dawn on Travis that Troy is around. He quickly walk towards them with a smile on his face .

" Look Troy, Olivia is awake" Travis beam and Troy just nodded. Acting as if he wasn't happy when he saw her sitting on the bed.

" Yeah and it seems like she was hungry in her sleep and chose to keep quiet for days" Troy said as he drop his briefcase and sat on the couch.

" Who knows our property will wake up so soon? I was expecting her to go into coma for some months so that I can sleep peacefully without no worries" Troy said and Travis and Olivia expression changed all of a sudden. Olivia wasn't surprise that Troy is wishing her to go into coma and beside he doesn't like her from the unset and she shouldn't be expecting something good from the devil himself.

" Why did you say that Troy?" Travis ask with an indifferent tone and Troy just pretend as if he doesn't heard what he just asked him. He was not going to kill him anyway.

" So Olivia sweetie, why don't you go back to your peaceful sleep" Troy said as he got up and walk towards her bed side. He pushed her hair behind her ear and whisper in her ear.