8. The Taste of You

Start from the beginning

Her heartbeat increased as the images of last night flooded her mind.

Her mind conjured pictures of his plumy lips and his hazel marbles that held nothing but lust. She recalled his addictive and intoxicating scent as he edged over to kiss her.

Her eyes were closed by now...her mind recalling every scene.

I have to tell someone before I go crazy

She thought to herself while she called the only friend who would judge her less.

She took deep breaths until she heard his voice.

"Yah?! I'm in the middle of something important. Why are you calling me at this hour?" he yelled dramatically causing her to chuckle softly.

"I know that you've already finished work, what's more important than that?" she exclaimed with the sweetest tone.

"I was doing my night skincare routine Y/nah, what's more important than my angelic face?" he started admiring his futures as usual causing the girl to roll her eyes.

Classic Jin

"Nothing is more important than that handsome face of yours-" she gave him her usual reassuring words.

"Y/n? What's wrong with your voice honey? "He then interrupted her as he noticed that her voice changed.

"Were you crying?" he threw another question.

A deep sigh was heard from the other line before Y/n decided to speak up.

"I need to tell you something Jin, I didn't tell anyone about my situation and that's driving me crazy. I didn't even tell Jimin about it. I'm feeling like they'll judge me" she breathed out in one go.

"What is it panda?" he spoke with a sweet tone as reassurance that he'll try to understand her situation. Panda was the nickname he gave her.

"I did something bad Jin, I'm so confused" she whined, frustration was evident in her voice.

"What happened?" he asked patiently waiting for her response.

"I'm a bad girlfriend Jin, I did something wrong. I don't even know what I want right now. It's like I want something so bad, but I can't afford it you know?"

"What are you talking about Y/n? What happened?" he asked as his curiosity rose up.

Y/n bit her lips in nervousness, afraid to tell Jin what was going in her mind.

"I had an affair with my boss" she breathed out after several minutes of silence.

"You had an affair with Eunwoo?!" Jin spoke up informally as if he knew Eunwoo, as if he is his friend.

"Yes Jin, you heard me right" she paused "I cheated on Aaron" she added up.

"That bastard!" murmured with a low tone.

"Did Eunwoo force you to do it?" he then asked her with rage.

Something wasn't right. Jin was acting like he knows her boss.

"Tell me Y/n!" he raised his tone "Did he?"