gross.

stop distracting y/n.

he left to get me a snack.

hotsciencegeek
just come back home,
dearie! ill get you some pies!

alphabadboywolf69
BITCH.

STOP TRYNA GATEKEEPING ME
FROM MY BF-

hotsciencegeek
hehe!!! idk what ur talking abt!

kodzuken
can

can i just get my snacks?

alphabadboywolf69
yis bb 😻

-

by the time y/n was back, the ride he had called for was already here. we got in and head straight to the karasuno dormitories.

for almost the entire ride, y/n flirted with me.

it was so embarrassing, but it was cute.

the driver definitely felt awkward, so i just pretended to fall asleep until i actually did. pda is weird, although if its with y/n im totally okay with it.

y/n's pov:
AWWWWWW KENMA FELL ASLEEP ON MY SHOULDERRRRRJDHSJHDJDHDJ

oh my god. ive never been happier. WE'RE ACTUALLY DATING.

once we reach the dorms, i wake kenma up. i honestly feel really bad because he looks super tired.

i offer to carry our bags back and let him walk up to take some proper rest.

"n/n. im tired." i hear him complain for around the bajillionth time now.

"yes, i know. when you walk in my room, just get on the bed and take your rest, okay?" i reassure him.

he just groans sleepily in response.

when he gets to the door of the dorm, he knocks on it. we hear a few thuds form the sound of someone stomping towards the entry. kageyama is the one who opens the door.

"oh, kenma." he looks confused, "were you invited too?" he asked.

"invited? i just came here with n/n." kenma points at me.

kageyama peeks out a bit more to get a better view, "ah. okay, come in.."

we both walk in to see tsukishima, kuroo and hinata having a few beers, while tanaka and nishinoya play just dance and yamaguchi asleep in terushima's arms.

kenma's pov:

"OH MY GOSH! KENMA!!! MY BABY BOY! YOU'RE BACK!" kuroo hugs me as tight as possible.

"BITCH GET OFF ME" i scream because i literally cannot breathe.

tsukishima then pulls him off of me and apologises.

"woah. you guys know we cant have alcohol in the dorms, right?" y/n quickly cleans up the empty beer cans in a plastic bag.

"quit bein such a mom, y/n!" terushima laughs, "the rules only apply when we get caught!" he cheekily grins.

"wild as ever huh, yuji?" y/n laughs in return, "then im guessing that i wont be the one cleaning up your mess." he smiles at the group, who were now frozen in fear

"and if i wake up to beer cans and the smell of fried chicken in the morning, ill be snitching." y/n said with pure evil written on his face.

he then drags me into the room and locks the door behind him.

...

... WAIT HE LOCKED THE DOOR?

what does that mean? are we going to continue where we left off? UM N/N?! EXPLAIN!?

im practically wide awake at this point. what do i do? HES TAKING OFF HIS CLOTHES. oh wow. IM NOT COMPLAINING HEHE-

"kozu? is something wrong?" he asks, putting his shirt into the laundry basket. "youve been blankly staring into space for quite some time now."

"no. im okay." i reply nervously. i wonder if he noticed that i was staring, not just anywhere but at him.

"are you sure you're okay? i told you to lay down as soon as you get in, do you have a fever?" he says as he lays me down and checks my temperature through my forehead.

"you seem okay, maybe it's just the tiredness." he looks at me worried, "or is there something thats bothering you?"

i just admire him. he's still shirtless, wow. awesome. its a great day to be gay. his messy ass hair goes so well with whatever look he's pulling off
(a/n: i apologise to my baldies...😔)

"kenma? are you really okay?" he questions me once more.

"its nothing, you just look really nice right now." i say, breaking the silence from my end and placing my hand on his.

"wh- im not even wearing anything." his face flushed as he covered his unzipped jeans. "ill just change quickly." he gets up before i pull his arm back.

"theres no need." i say sitting up. once i let go of his arm, i start taking of my jacket.

"im looking forward to taking off whats left right now too, itd be a waste to just put your clothes back on."

-

a/n: oop 😳 did kenma just say that? OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER? WILL THEY FUCK? OR WILL I COCKBLOCK YOU GUYS AGAIN? 😳🙈😱

- twerks ✨