25 - crazy ass bar night pt. 1

"this is amazing." atsumu said sarcastically as he slides down the park slide.

"WOOHOOOOOO-" hinata was swinging crazily on the swing and managed to fall into the house next door.

"not again..." kenma sighed as hinata screamed because of a dog tryna bite his ass off while its owner tried to hold it back.

"ah. there he goes again." y/n sighs.

s/n was building a sandcastle in the sand pit before it all fell down because gravity sucks. "FUCK." she screamed in frustration. "THIS PARK SUCKS. this is SO not interesting. why are boys so weird!?" she stomped her foot.

"literally shut up. we had plans before you came along, and now we cant go ahead with it!" y/n pinched her cheeks.

"ugh! why are you guys not taking me then?" she tried smacking his hands off.

"because you're underage." atsumu replied to her question.

"you guys are going to a strip club?" s/n asked making the guys go silent.

"WHAT THE FUCK. NO. WE WERE GOING TO GO GET DRINKS." y/n said pinching s/n's cheeks even more.

"OW OW, BITCH STOP- IT WAS A JOKE." s/n cried out.

y/n sighed letting go of her, "why did you even tag along?"

"because kenma is here! the kenma!" she smiled. "i just want to hang out with him! but you're gatekeeping him." she turned that smile down

"yeah cause hes my boyfriend," y/n rolled his eyes. "i dont like sharing." y/n said side-hugging kenma who just got flustered at what he said.

suddenly s/n's phone rang, "hi mom!" she answered, "yeah! i got them, y/n paid for them. i got some new ones too- what?" she paused.

y/n looked up at her for a moment.

"im hanging out with y/n and his friends." she said, "NOOOO, I DONT WANNA!" she whined.

"thank god. shes in trouble. we better get out of here while we can." y/n told everyone before slowly running away with kenma. atsumu followed along after while hinata struggled to get away from the dog.

-

they managed to get away from s/n. "oh my god. you're sister is so..-" atsumu hesistated to find the right words.

"annoying. i know." y/n patted his back. "but only i can say that, so dont even bother trying to describe her that way." he glared at atsumu.

"i didn't know you had a sister?" kenma said.

"sisters, actually." y/n started. "they're all a pain in my ass. s/n is the youngest out of all of us. and my other two sisters are twins who are both studying abroad, they want to be designers." y/n elaborated.

"wow. that's why you're so good with women." atsumu folded his arms examining him.

"i guess. but i only like kenma so everyone else can just take a million steps back." he smiled, putting an arm around kenma.

"i wish omi would let me hug him like that." atsumu pouted, "wait, we forgot shoyo." he realised.

"dont worry guys! im okay!" hinata yelled from the top of a random ass tree. "i monkey'd my way up here!" he explained, hugging the tree.

"what the fuck."

-

the guys finally decided to visit the bar to get some drinks and chat with eachother.

"oh my fucking god, this drink is so fucking good." atsumu said after gulping the cocktail the bartender made especially for him.

"oh god, atsumu." hinata pushed his glass away from him slightly. "stop drinking so much." he said, feeling worried for his friend.

"this is all omi's fault!" atsumu cried out. "WHY WONT HE JUST LOVE ME ALREADY?!" he slammed his hands on the table.

"kenma, you'll spoil your eyesight if you take out your games around this type of lighting." y/n said, handing him his drink.

"okay, ill put it away." kenma said, obediently putting away his switch and drinking what y/n gave him.

"WHY CANT I HAVE WHAT THEY HAVE?" atsumu cried even more.

"calm your shit dude! im sure sakusa like you too," hinata started, "but hes a total clean freak, and you're always sweaty. so why would he even stand next to you?"

"i dont sweat that much.." atsumu sniffled. "oh fuck, i can smell it already."

y/n and kenma just flirted with eachother the whole time while atsumu cried his ass off over sakusa and how much he likes him.

"OMIIIIIII, I LOVE YOUUUUU" atsumu sang at the karaoke area while y/n recorded it and sent it to sakusa with a text reading: "come get ur mans boi 😎"

y/n snickered, not expecting much to come out of the message and cheered atsumu on to not give up.

-

kenma was already getting tipsy at his second drink. "oi. you're one of atsumu's friends right?" a voice called out to him.

"mmm..? hm..." kenma hummed.

"wheres atsumu?" he asked. kenma could see him a bit more clearly now. he had black hair, and a mask and gloves on, along with a long sleeved shirt and pants.

"OMI I LOVE YOUUUUU! RAAAA-"

"GET THAT ASSHOLE OFF THE STAGE!" some rando yelled.

"IM NEVER GETTING OFF!!" atsumu screamed.

the guy sighed. "nevermind." he walked over to atsumu. "tsu. lets go home."he hesitantly reached his hand out.

"...omi?" atsumu drops the mic and takes his hand. "OMI!" he jumped on top of the guy.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, IS THAT SAKUSA?" a drunk hinata screamed in shock.

"jesus fucking christ. get the fuck off of me you sweaty fuck."

asahi descends from the sky with a glowing light. "you called?"

"NO I FUCKING DIDN-"

-
a/n: I HAVENT DONE A CHAT CHAPTER IN SO LONG, IM SORRY- 😭 ITS SO IRONIC CUZ THIS FF IS A CHATFIC 💀💀 I PROMISE ILL WRITE ONE SOON YALL 😭😭😭

- twerks ✨