09 - meet up

summer vacations were finally here, and y/n was deciding what outfit to wear for his meet up with kenma.

he chose not to be too overdressed as he had assumed that kenma would be casually dressed.

he wore black cargo shorts and an oversized t-shirt, he felt too lazy to brush his hair so he wore a cap. he picked up his phone and put it in his pocket before lifting up his backpack and resting it over his shoulder.

"oi, baldy, i'm heading out. once shoyo and noya wake up, tell them to text me if they need any thing to eat, ill get them while im on the way home." y/n told the hairless boy.

"ah, okay! have fun!" he reciprocated with a thumbs up.

y/n smiled, "okay bye!" he waved heading out of the door.

- timeskip

y/n took the metro, he passed his time chatting with kenma.

he was super excited, but he kept pinching himself to literally hold it in. hopefully he doesn't get constipated.

he was practicing ways of saying hi to him in his head.

once his stop came, he quickly stood up and rushed towards the door. he didn't want kenma to wait.

he opened up his gps and figured out what road to take to get there.

-

kenma was still in his pyjamas. which actually came as a shock to himself since he was so engrossed in talking to y/n, he completely forgot to get ready for him.

he stood up quickly, which results in him falling on his face due to iron deficiency. kuroo has to slap a bandage on his face since the fall was pretty bad.

kenma smacks kuroo, "BITCG I DON'T GOT TIME FOR THIS." and runs to his closet to find something to wear.

he wears his hoodie and ripped jeans, then brushes out his hair and ties it into a low bun. he runs toward the door when kuroo stops him, "where the heck do you think you're going missy."

"missy...? KUROO. IM GONNA BE LATE." he shoves the black haired guy aside and runs out the door. "IVE FALLEN. AND I CANT GET UP!!!" he hears his best friend yell. "OH STOP BEIBG SO DRAMATIC." he yells back.

-

y/n had reached the cafe kenma suggested they meet at about 30 minutes ago, he didn't want kenma to rush so he didn't tell him anything

suddenly he sees a familar blonde enter the cafe sweating and frantically searching for someone. "kenma!" he calls out, waving his hand, grabbing the attention of the gamer.

he sighs in relief and grabs the seat opposite y/n. he looks tired so y/n gives him some time to calm down, "here, drink some water. its still cold." kenma looks up at the guy in front of him and chugs down the water and exhales.

"sorry, i made you wait. when did you get here?" kenma asks, feeling embarrassed.

"ah. me? i just got here." he lied, smiling at the flustered boy, just to make him feel better. "is that so...?" kenma feels quite relieved. "good. that means i didn't make you wait long." he smiled, causing the h/c haired boy's heart to race.

"s-so, what do you wanna have?"

'you. *lipbite* okay. that's gross. let me look mysterious by opening the menu. as if I haven't memorised and practiced saying what im gonna be ordering...' kenma's thoughts were running wild.

"ill just have this cake and a coffee."

'HA. nailed it.'

-

even once the pair were done eating. not one of them bothered to move even an inch from their seats while they communicated. y/n realised they might be ready to leave now, and while kenma wasn't looking called the waiter and quickly swiped his card.

when kenma looked back up from his phone, y/n was already done. "wha-"

"are we ready to leave?" y/n smiled at him, "did you just pay without me looking?" kenma mentally died. "nah, the waiter decided to give us a free meal." y/n laughed jokingly, "anyways, let's get going shall we?" he quickly changed the topic.

kenma looked confused, "why the heck would you pay, you moron." he gets pulled up by y/n, "oh shut up. im treating you today." the blonde blushed at the sudden contact.

y/n intertwined his hands with kenma's and walked out of the cafe. "so, where shall we go now?" he looked down at the blushing kenma.

'to buy fuckin rings, im marrying you.'

-
a/n: hehehe 😎 triple chapter update les gooo

twerks ✨