'My thoughts remain Under a lock with no key.'

Start from the beginning

"Okay, but if it gets worse, call the shop and I'll come back yeah?"
He says rubbing your chin, you nod giving him a little smile, holding onto the diary in your lap with both hands as he kisses your forehead and lips, not out of fear he'd grab it from you and read it even after the accidentally "stumble" apon your diary the first time, but because what you had written down terrified you, Billy's name and all your thoughts and detailed words were inches away from Eddie, words that you knew would hurt him just as much, and would put him in the worst type of danger.
"I will...Have a good day at work..
don't forget to eat your lunch"
Just a small reminder for him to take a break, he works himself a lot while at work, you've seen it.
"I won't I won't. You try to eat something when you feel a little better okay?"
"I will.."
He smiles down at you, still with his hand against your face rubbing the corner of your mouth.

"I'll lock up so you don't need to get out of bed, but make sure to put the chain across when you do sweetheart.."
"I will do, promise. Thank you.."
You reassure him, getting a final kiss on the cheek before he let himself out and headed to work.
The light click of the door shutting behind Eddie feels especially heavy as of recently, like half the air gets sucked out with him when he goes. There's a tightness in your chest that you just can't shake, and you don't know if it's your lungs or your heart but it takes your breath away in the most malicious of ways.
Maybe that's the anxiety again but it feels worse...more intense.
All you can think while by yourself recently is, if something happens to you there's no witnesses.
If Billy shows up? No witnesses, and it horrifies you.

You didn't fall back asleep again for as long as you wanted though you didn't have a migrain, you just wanted to sleep away more hours and be woke up by Eddie finally home..to sleep all the hours away and numb out all the frightening thoughts and scenarios you kept making up in your mind, you couldn't help it, you'd just zone out somewhere and start thinking terrible things.
It was a little over 1pm now, dragging yourself out of bed and putting on one of Eddie's hoodies like usual, and grabbing the fluffy blanket from the bed throwing it over yourself, Eddie calls you the Abominable Snowman with how fluffy you wrap up, it was still pretty chilly in your defence.
You headed into the livingroom flicking on the TV just for background noise, something to blurr out everything going on in your head while making your way into the kitchen for coffee.

You've hated being alone in the apartment since Billy forced his way in, that was before Eddie installed the extra lock chain and peephole on the door, and evenmore now after what happened Christmas day, still hating yourself at how happy Eddie wa...

You've hated being alone in the apartment since Billy forced his way in, that was before Eddie installed the extra lock chain and peephole on the door, and evenmore now after what happened Christmas day, still hating yourself at how happy Eddie was the entire night, but you couldn't match that...it wasn't great for you at all and even though you did a good job hiding that, you still hated yourself, you wanted it to be a great time, especially for Eddie's sake.
Being pulled out of your head again by the coffee machine done brewing, though you could do with something stronger you added a splash of whiskey, there's a couple bottles of liquors that Steve, your mom and Wayne ended up bringing over for the party, you and Eddie have slowly been getting through them and when he gets home from work he always makes himself a coffee with whiskey added, which he didn't add every single day of course.