Chapter 18- get away!

-Meanwhile Alma's POV-

"NO!" I scream hammering against the door but I hear him already walk away with her, thinking it was me!

"NO! Y/N DON'T YOU DARE... no, no no." I collapsed onto the floor trying to keep myself composed. Soon i felt a hand on my shoulder and looking back i seen it was Emma.

"I have a key" she says holding it up. My eyes light up and i take it quickly managing to get up and unlock the door.

"Damn it!" I whisper shout as my hands fly to grasp my hair. I couldn't go after them, he would see right through it and kill her- i noticed the children slowly approaching and my grip on my hair immediately tightens. They can't see me like this. But I can't. I just can't right now.

"Miss peregrine-" Emma goes to say but i cut her off.

"Miss Bloom. I would like for you Olive Enoch and Jakob to watch out for the children. You are to stay together at all times until i come back." I say. I see her nod out of the corner of my eye, and swiftly turn into the blue bird. I fly out high enough for no one to see me. I spot y/n and Barron. I want nothing but to launch at him and strangle him while picking out his eyes. But I couldn't leave the children. What if he took me and killed y/n.

"Damn it!" I yell when landing back in the loop. I was frustrated but i knew I couldn't do anything until another Ymbryne was here... I groan out of frustration before heading in, and going directly to my office to write a letter. I needed help! Now.

-2 days later-

She was dead. She couldn't possibly still be alive. She just discovered her peculiarity and doesn't know how to use it yet. Her mask must've slipped. And he would've killed her for that stunt...

"Oh for birds sake! Why couldn't she just let me go!" I yell but quickly flung a hand in front of my mouth, realising it was late and I could wake the children.

"Damn it." I say quietly, getting up just to start pacing.

"Oh would you stop cursing!" I scold silently but facepalm when realising i am talking... to myself.

"I'm losing it"

"Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid!" I whisper shout while banging my fists against my head.

"Oh stop it!" I now shout as i let myself drop to the ground. I felt the held back tears start running making me silently cry while crumbled up on the wooden floor.

"She's alright. She's alright. She's alright. She's alright..." I kept repeating those words. I looked crazy. But i laud there for an hour fifty seconds, just repeating those same words.

"She's alright... she's alright...." Until i fell asleep still on the hard wooden floor.

-y/n's POV-

The universe didn't listen to my pleading, or my crying or screaming. I was still alive. Well barely. I was breathing my heart was beating, sure. But the second you wish to die you stop living. I had cuts all over from my father. But he couldn't even be bothered to finish it off. God I hated him. I tried to focus on my anger, but it was like my body couldn't hold onto any feeling except for me missing the loop. I missed the vanilla scented pillows, her blue hair, Emma's stupid jokes, Olives temper, Jakob's paranoia, Claires and Bronwyn's laughing and playing... i missed everything. I missed them all. Suddenly it was like my body would work with me again. I pulled myself up of course not without severe pain, but i needed to get out. I had to turn into something small. Something very small. Like a bug- a spider! I imagined myself turning into the black little creature, failing multiple times. But eventually i got it. I could've cried just out of pure joy. I started crawling out under the door. The small size of the spider made it possible and i crawled past my father. He didn't notice the small black creature, and even if he had, he wouldn't have given a single shit! I knew I had to do something to at least injure him. In best case scenario kill him, so I crawled over to the dynamite we kept in the back. It took a moment to figure out how to turn it on but I succeeded. I crawled out of the Blackpool tower and turned back into myself. Not on command but I was too exhausted. I got up and limped my way to the ferry. I had to be quick. I could feel people starring at me. If course they were. I had cuts all over my skin and two on my face one going right over my eye. My clothes were bloody and my hair knotted. But i had to keep going. I had twenty minutes to get on that ferry, before my father would notice. After ten more minutes of limping i reach it and manage my way on it. I -along with the ferry man- was the only one on the ship. I collapsed onto a bench groaning out in pain. I bit into my sleeve as to muffle a scream. Which i did. It hurt. It hurt all over and there was nothing i could do about it. I bit into the sleeve harder when suddenly hearing an explosion. The dynamite. I shot up into a sitting position.

"Please be dead." I pray as i see the smoke filling the air and hearing faint screams. It would surely be on the new next day. Please say no one else was injured- oh and please let him be dead. I laud back down closing my eyes inly for a moment. I remembered the first time I'd taken this ferry. I had listened to my playlist not a care in the world. It had seemed so easy to go and kill the children and Miss Peregrine, until I actually met them. And God damn it! I'd fallen in love with her...