Prewiev

TW:

I had just put my headphones in and put on my favourite song. I could easily kill, but not children. At least not if i could hear them. They seem to innocent with their little screams and begs. I grab my throwing knifes as i don't enjoy using my peculiarity, and enter the door of the third loop of the week. I let out a sigh and turn up the volume singing along with the song;

"Hello it's nice to meet you. Now can you tell me where i am? I don't know how i got here but i- i think i'm starting to understand" I only mumble the song and when stabbing the knife into the Ymbryne with the ineffective crossbow I have to take a break from the song as I twist one of my knifes in her chest with a grunt. She falls to the ground and i continue mumble-singing the song;

"I don't belong among the angles" i say shooting my knife at a running child hitting her successfully.

"And baby that's just fine with me" another two stabs.

"The things i did up there were-" i get interrupted when i have to duck and stab the older child.

"-high school, but now i'm going for my degree" I end the music having successfully killed every child. Except one. I turn around as I hear a young girl speak up. Her eyes were filled with fear and I accidentally go soft.

"Run." I say sharply, pointing a knife towards her. She wouldn't survive alone anyways. She runs as she is told and I sigh, already knowing i would get... scolded, for doing that. I walk out as i flung my knife into the wall. Just to leave a clear message.

________

I walk into the Blackpool tower and yell.

"I'm back!" With a playful demeanour.

"Ah, sun-drop!" He says creeping out of the so well known entrance for the 'torture rooms'.

"How did it go?" He asks seeming sceptical.

"I delivered the message" i say with a forced smirk. He smiles and gestures for me to follow. He leads me to my room and gives me a last 'well done' and turns to leave. I let myself drop onto the bed.

"Ugh!" I groan. Why does he do this! It has no point! I turn to lay on my stomach face down and accidentally fall asleep.

________

I wake up to one of my fathers guard dogs shaking me. It was kite. What is that even. The name. Kite. I try not to sound to annoyed when i ask him what he wants but probably fail.

"You're father has a new mission for you." He sees my face saying yay-another-kill-children-kill-ymbryne-then-done mission.

"And it's not like the others" he says carefully. Why was he whispering?... i get up grabbing my knife bag and throw in some bandages for safety measures, and go to follow Kite.

________
The song is called: Insane by; Black Gryph0n, Baasik.
I was listening to the song at the bus stops and got the idea for this book. So here is a preview while i finish the other one;)