♕Chapter 11♕

In the jam market -

(So let me clear this 

-Jaek- Is the villain 

-Jask- The gambling guy with whom y/n played the card game 

-Josh- The person jask mentioned to meet in order to know more about jaek )

Y/n pov- I was in the jam market which jask had mentioned...Luc insisted to come along although i refused. Although lot of things were going in my life i was still here ,finding about the "guy" *chuckles* I was trained for this. Suddenly Luc tapped on my shoulder making me snap back. 

Luc- Y/n according to the information jask gave... we will find josh he-

A/n - Suddenly josh widened his eyes as if he had seen a ghost

A/n - Suddenly josh widened his eyes as if he had seen a ghost . He quickly pulled y/n towards a corner .

Luc- Y/n ! The guy jask - a-according to the agents he was found dead .

Y/n - What ?! Was is bec he told us about jaek ?

Luc- Y-yes

A/n - Y/n ran her finger through her hair showing her tension and frustration.

Y/n - F*ck ! We have to find josh as soon as possible before they kill him too !

A/n - Luc nodded , both of them rushed up through the stairs ...each second is precious for both of them. As they entered the 3 rd floor and opened ...there he stood , josh . Josh looked back and shouted.

Josh- There !

A/n- Suddenly some men rushed over to the door , where y/n and luc fought ...Luc punched the guy in the eye as he screamed in pain ..y/n on the other hand held his arm and twisted it making him scream loud..but suddenly 2 men held y/n and luc both.

Luc- Let us go..you son-

Josh- Just dump them out there..but make sure they are dead.

Y/n - Josh ! Wait- JASK! TOLD US TO MEET U HERE !

A/n -Josh slowly turned towards y/n who had mentioned jask .He should his palm to the men which indicated them to stop and leave them. Y/n and luc looked at each other and then at josh.

Josh-  how do u know jask ?

Y/n - Jask was the one who told us to meet you , he told that you will help us 

Josh- Jask is my dearest friend .but we couldn't meet ..how is he ? 

A/n- Luc and y/n looked at each other whether they should mention it but josh noticed it and his face suddenly turned straight.

Luc- A-actually mr.jask is no more .

A/n- Listening to this , josh fell silent. He quickly snapped back . In this mafia world ..you shouldn't have any emotion for anyone..