Josh- Who killed him ?

Y/n - Jaek

A/n- As soon as josh heard jaek's name he spat out of anger , the rage in his eyes was visible .

Josh- JAEK- THAT-  bastard ! First he tortured my family and now my friend -

Luc- Your family ?

Josh- Yes , H-he killed them as he thought that mafia can't have a family! My wife , my 5 year old son and e-even my 3 year old- d-daughter. I was devastated.He killed my whole family mercilessly - in front of my eyes . i just stood there watching my family slayed alive ..i couldn't EVEN SAVE THEM !

A/n- Josh banged the table in front if him. Luc looked at him with sorrow in his eyes ..suddenly y/n stood and placed her hand on josh's shoulder.

Y/n- I m sorry for your family josh but....if you don't help us we won't be able to take revenge  .what he did to you and others. We will torture him the same way you felt...what do you think ...will you help us ?

A/n - Josh looked up and  whispered in his deep voice 

Josh- I will.. tell me what do u want to know 

.

.

A/n  - Y/n slightly smirked and sat on her chair . Josh told them everything and they silently listened. Now slowly everything was coming out. Suddenly after a long discussion he came to an end.

(Guys i can't tell what and all did they discuss but it will be revealed soon ;))

Josh- He is  going to attack at the Pearl Eleanor , It is a grand hotel . On 1st of  january .

Luc- Thanks josh - but do u have any picture of this so called guy named jask ?

Josh- Uhm.. i do.. i think 

A/n - Josh opens the drawer in front of him and takes out a photo but suddenly a kid rushes over to josh and snatches the photo , y/n , luc and josh stand up in shock and run after the kid. The kid jumps over walls but y/n doesn't gives up , she. wants . that . picture. As the kid jumps over the wall he slips and was about to fall down from a great height , before he could y/n holds the kids hand in order to save him and luc arrives but as y/n picks him up , the kid and y/n hold onto the picture of the man but suddenly a loud shot was heard which made y/n and luc look....josh was shot by an unknown shooter ...Luc ran over to josh who was taking his last breathes , suddenly the kid pulled the picture and the picture tore..half of the pic was with y/n and half was with the kid.Before y/n could catch him again he ran. Y/n left the kid and ran over to the shooter who escaped . Y/n flung her leg in frustration and quickly ran towards josh.

Luc- We have to take him to the hospital !

Josh- N-no , Its fine...I knew that this was. about to happen . He knew i betrayed him. But i am a-at least happy that i could help you ,y/n. I lost my family but remember family is everything... i can now peacefully sleep-

A/n - Y/n  rewinded the phase family is everything in her mind , she will save her family no mater what . Even if she has to give her life. Whereas , luc was also in deep thoughts. Y/n closed josh's eyes and looked down. Both luc and y/n buried josh and jask as they had no family . Both of them prayed for them to rest in piece and then left. They both left to a nearby cafe -

somewhat like this -(but its  not so green and its cloudy)