Year 2023

"How's the life of soon to be married Phi?" Gulf asked Mew and the latter was surprise to see him.

"Nong, I didn't know you will come. You could've message me." Mew widely smiled.

"Of course it's your birthday. I want to surprise you that's why... I didn't responded on your messages and calls." Gulf patted Mew's shoulder.

"Here, my gift." Gulf added and gave Me his gift. It was on a small bag and no one knows what's inside of it. Only Gulf.

"Thanks Nong. Well to answer your question earlier. It's all good, I'm happy to be with the person that I love." Mew said and let out a soft chuckle.

"I'm glad then, you deserve it Phi. I'm always here beside you. On the other hand, I think your special someone needs you, look." Gulf said and Mew walked towards that person.

"Gulf, I'm glad you came." The latter said.

"I can't miss this out." Kanawut laughed softly.

"Yes, but now Love," The latter faced Mew. "The other visitors are finding you, maybe they need to discuss on that business you proposed earlier."

"Oh, then I'll leave you for a minute Love with Nong Gulf." Mew kissed his lover's forehead and bid a goodbye to Gulf.

"So Nong, when did you arrive I didn't saw you there coming on the entrance. Did you already eat?" Mew's lover offered Gulf to seat near the fountain.

"Well I just arrived few minutes ago. No worries Phi, I'm full. I just want to greet Phi Mew personally and gave my gift to him." Gulf said and took a sip of the strawberry juice that the waiter gave him earlier.

"Oh that's why, then behalf of my soon to be husband I'm thankful for the friendship that you have with him. I know he's happy to have you as his co-actor, friend, brother in life. Thankyou so much Nong." The latter bow down a little.

"H-hey Phi, your making me emotional,"Gulf chuckled a little."I'm also thankful to have him Phi even though I-" Gulf was cutted off when his phone rang.

He excused his self to Mew's lover and answered the call.

"Phi Best? Why did you call me?" Gulf asked his manager.

"What happening now there? Are you all good? You need to catch your flight or you might miss it." Phi Best on the other line sighed.

"Yes I'm all good Phi'Best. I know Phi, I know. I'll just goodbye properly to Phi'Mew. Maybe, this would be the last time I could see him or not but anyways I'll be fast." Gulf couldn't contain his sadness but he doesn't want to make his manager worry so he assured Phi'Best with his positive voice.

"Now, goodbye for now Phi. I'll just call you later if I arrived on the airport." Gulf added and his manager just agreed on what he said.

Kanawut let out a huge sigh. I just need to do this. A new life without a connection with help could helo me move on.

Gulf made his way towards Mew's lover. "Phi I just got a call from my manager and I need to leave early, something came up. May I know where Phi'Mew is so I could say goodbye to him."

"Well Nong, I bet his busy, I can just extend your goodbyes to him." The latter stood up and hugged Gulf which the younger responded too.

"Thanks Phi, then I gotta go now." Gulf nudged a smile and the latter nooded at him.

It's fine, Phi Mew will know the reason why I did leave early. That gift is where all the words that I want to say on him. Now time is ticking and I need to hurry.

"Gulf."

I stopped walking and faced that person who called me.

"Phi'Mew." I could only utter his name.

"Yes, and why are you leaving? It's too early for tha-"

I cutted him off. "My manager called me Phi and something came up that's why I need to leave early Phi, I'm sorry."

"Well, if that's the case then go." Phi'Mew crossed his arms and stared at me intently.

"Alright then, uh, Happy birthday again Phi." I was confused on the way he act towards me but I need to go now. I have a flight so I gotta be quick.

Gulf turned his back and walked one step when Mew said something that shocked him.

"Just as what you've said on that gift." There's no anger or sadness on Mew's voice just pure disappointment.

Gulf don't want to look back because if it would he a bad decision to do. Kanawut calmed his self and shooked his head.

"I shouldn't mind it, I don't deserve him." Gulf said to himself. He took a step when the person behind him spoked.

"Gulf explain it to me first. One step again and it's all gone." Mew said on his baritone voice.

Kanawut faced Suppasit."Then let it be gone."

Gulf ran away and tears started to drip on his cheeks.

It's too late Phi'Mew, I can't ruin everything just because of what I feel towards you. This is just temporary, it will fade away. Just as what we have before.