Get messy for me🔞

"Love, I really need to go now or those dorks will gonna scold me. The party is starting now." Gulf shouted a little as he opened the apartments door to leave.

Mew just leaned on the wall after he closed the door. He didn't even give me a "see you soon kiss"

Ow, shut up Mew. You're not a baby!

But Gulf didn't thought that Mew knows where he is going, yes it's a party but Gulf didn't told him that it's gonna happen on a bar.

----

Gulf is walking slowly on the corridor. He tried to open the door of their apartment but he is tipsy that he couldn't even type the password correctly.

Have mercy on me, damn this door.

Gulf quickly straighten his pace when he saw that Mew opened the door.

The older leaned on the door."Care to explain Gulf."

"L-Love, I'm sorry. Me and my friends have a little fun earli-"

Mew cutted him off by grabbing his waist to go inside their apartment.

Gulf gasped when the latter pushed him on the wall.

"Yes, but you didn't told me that you we're going on a bar." Mew uttered and touched Gulf's neck that made the younger shiver.

Uh, I want more~ Gulf Kanawut, stop it!

"It's just a party thou, I'm with my friends all the time. There is no need to get furious Mew." Gulf annoyingly said.

"Yes," Mew leaned forward on Gulf's neck. "But how about giving you a pu-"

"Listen Mew...."Gulf stepped forward. "YOU.CANNOT.JUST.BOSS.ME.AROUND."

And by those words, it made Mew boil in anger. Gulf sighed deeply because they are aguing on something that isn't even a big deal.

"Love let's just fix this, please." Gulf stroked Mew's arms to calm his lover down.

Mew nooded, but he grabbed Gulf's wrist to pin him on the wall. "Mew, not here." Gulf was trying to get through on him but he can't because of Mew's strong grip.

"Let's talk, but you just made me want you Baby." Mew whispered on Gulf.

Gulf is not nervous nor panicked on what's happening right now. He knows his lover well, but at the same time he wants to talk to Mew but his lover was looking at him like a drunk man.

"Mew, let's fix this for now."

The older man is not paying attention on him, Mew trailed his finger on Gulf's cheeks towards the latter's neck.

Gulf want to stop the man but he can't. "Mew, p-please."

"What do you want?" Mew pulled the man closer to him, unbuttoning Gulf's shirt.

"P-Please, Ah."

"Yes, moan for me." Mew aggressively held him and kissed him deeply.

Gulf sucked Mew's tongue and held his lover's shoulder for a support.

"Loveee," Gulf hummed when Mew's hands travelled on his waist.

He was keep on moaning and that made Mew went down to his neck and sucked his chest. Mew's other hand go towards his thigh. Gulf moaned louder when the man touched his sensitivity.

"Ah," Mew pushed his fingers on Gulf's inside.

"You're so wet now," Mew uttered on him.

Gulf started kissing Mew again, while the latter's finger was thrusting slowly inside of him.

The younger hugged him tightly when Mew fasten his fingers pace inside of him.

"L-love more." Gulf bit Mew's shoulder.

Mew gaze on Gulf intently, watching the latter's reaction. Gulf closed his eyes when he can feel that anytime he will release now.

But Mew's fingers
stopped. "Ahhh~ Love." Gulf whined.

Mew smirked. He took out his member and caressed it for awhile. "This is a punishment but it looks like you're enjoying it."

"Look at you Baby, so messy and needy for me." Mew carefully caressed Gulf towards their bedroom.

"Ass up." Mew commanded.

The latter trailed his fingers from Gulf's round-ass. He spanked it twice and that made Gulf crave for more.

"AH!" Gulf yelled as Mew spanked him again.

"F'cking mine. I love that." Mew uttered.

By that, Mew pumped his member on Gulf's. The younger was trying to surpress his moans by the sudden action but he can't.

"L-Love, please take it s-slow. I can't-" Gulf muttered.

But Mew kept on going. His climax is near so he kept on going fast. They we're both lost in pleasure.

"Baby." Mew moaned as he stroked Gulf's

"L-Lo-ve, AHHHHHH" Gulf's mouth was gaped as he comes sensitively due to the pleasure.

"So beautiful~ but one round is not enough."

Gulf reached out Mew's nape. "Sure, why not?" What can I do? A naughty boyfriend I see~

-----
IT'S BEEN SO LONG~ CAN'T RESPOND ON THE COMMENTS, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!😭✋