Art Exhibit

Mew, a person who loves to paint and visit any Art Exhibit.

It's actually 7AM when he drove his car to an Exhibit he was invited by his friend Mild.

Actually these past few days was a busy day for him now that he was the one managing his father's company.

And now, he wants to look for a new paints to clear out his mind.

He arrived on his destination and his eyebrows furrowed when he saw something familiar.

He shrugged his head in confusion. Well, I am just tired. Mew thought.

The man made his way inside of the exhibit. He can say that the paintings were made by heart because of how detailed the person who painted it.

Mew was just walking and stopping by if a painting catches his attention, he would take a photo of it and he is surpressing his chuckle when people look at him weirdly.

Well, this is the first time they saw a greek god, I guess.

Mew was on the last corner of the room and he tilted his head in confusion.

He saw his self. It was painted. He was drawn to one of the paintings here.

Mew walked slowly infront of it to analyze the painting well.

It was really him. The details of his features, it looks like the person that paint this know him so well.

That's why people was looking on me weirdly?

Or this was just a coincidence? Maybe he didn't actually know me, he was just imagining and this was the ideas he come out with.

Mew asked the staff that was standing not so far away on him.

"Who was the person who painted that? Can I go see him?" Mew don't even know why he badly wants to meet that person.

The staff smiled on him. "Well Sir, he was busy and can't come on his own exhibition right now."

Mew nooded and closed his eyes. "So he is a man." He murmured.

I can't just ask about his boss number, maybe she will freak oit and thought that I am a stalker or something.

"Uhm, thankyou." Mew politely nood his head.

He was about to go out on the entrance when he bumped on someone.

He didn't spare any glance because he is kinda late for his appointment.

"Hey Mr. Rude. You should help me." A shout made him stop.

He made his gaze on his back and his mouth gaped.

The latter walked on his way and the man infront of him was shock too.

"M-mew?"

"Gulf." He uttered.

"Why are you here?" Gulf looked down.

"My friend invited me on this Art Exhibit." Mew simply answered.

Gulf just hummed and look at him. "Well, I need to go. They're all waiting for me. Thankyou for coming on my exhibit." Gulf turned his back and was about to go in when Mew stopped him. Realization hits him hard.

"You're the one who painted those?" Mew raised his eyebrows.

"Uhm, I am." Gulf shortly replied.

The latter avoided his gaze and just looked on their side.

"I am gonna ask you something." Mew nudge a chuckle.

"Uh, what?" Gulf licked his lips to calm him down.