Jealousy

"Love come on, it's not what you think!"

Type rolled his eyes on the man infront of him.

"Love my ass! This picture and the articles which is all over the social media now explains everything!"

The young man don't know what to believe, he trust Tharn so much but it's just the pride was making him lose it.

"You don't understand!" Tharn can't help to get annoyed over his lover.

They've been with each other for about 8 years and now Type was having issues to trust his words.

"Stop raising your voice on me." Type burst out in tears. "I do believe your words Tharn but why am I reacting like this? I've read those messages, of that woman, who text his co-actors 'I will be there hon, stop annoying me.' Really Tharn?" The younger added.

"Now, your jealousy was eating you up. It was just a joke. Eye is just a friend, she is like that on everyone. You guys have seen each other. Why would you-" Type cutted him off, he throw all of the photos on the ground.

"Then explain these photos. You told me that you guys will gonna meet each other but with the other actors and actresses too, but what are these?" Type stomped his feet on the photos and crumbled them up.

Tharn made his way to stop Type. "Love stop hurting yourself it would be bad for you. Don't make up conclusions. You know that media's will gonna make something up so that they can bring an actor down. Trust me, always." Tharn gave some kisses on Type's forehead and pulled the younger closer.

Type sighed and faced Tharn. "Then why did you guys kissed ther-"

Tharn snuggled him closer and gave him a peck.

"Don't say it, we didn't kissed each other. It's just because of the angle. So, please Love don't hurt yourself again." Tharn gently stroked Type's hair strand.

"I'm sorry Love," The younger couldn't face him.

"Shhh, don't be sorry. I know it's just your pregnancy." Tharn jokingly said and pinched Type's cheeks.

Type glared at him but quickly looked away thou.

"Now now now, don't think too much about it Love. I do understand it. It's not good for the pup. Don't stress out yourself hmmm?" Tharn gently gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Aishh, it's because you know how to get me." Type pouted a little.

"It's just my jealousy was eating me up. I don't know anymore." Type sighed.

"Uh uh, my baby loves me so much. Let's fill that little tumtum of yours baby, let's go." Tharn chirply said and sneaked his arms on his boyfriend's waist.

"You're talking like a five year old kid." Type rolled his eyes out. Pregnant things huh.

"I am five!" Tharn gave Type a huge smile to tease the younger more.

'This man aishhh' Type thought.

"What if I just punched you in the face?" The younger uttered and stood up making his way to the kitchen.

"Wait loveeee." Tharn made his way to the kitchen.

"Also you can't do THATTT-" Tharn was cutted off.

Type showed up with a smirk. "Then, I'll just bite you."

-------
Reading manhwa be likeee