In just a night

Kanawut was looking good on his outfit. A crisp of white shirt partner up with  a well-fitting black suit makes all the people around the bar eye him. Gulf doesn't mind it at all, what's the use of minding it when he was devastated.

Now, he is here on the bar to forget all of those things. All of his problems about his family, his business, all of those endless regret that he just did, in just a night.

Gulf thought that life is so unfair on him. He just want to live normal like what other people do.

So what if people were saying that I'm a gay, bisexual or what? It was all fine before when I was all alone by myself but they came back, they said they are sorry for what they did, I put my trust on them, but, in just a snap it was all destroyed, again. Now this question is really stuck on my mind, are they still my parents? They can't accept the fact that I'm not a person they expected.

When I studied abroad and came back to start my new life, it was all going right and just because of money, this sh't happened.

Now, I'm all alone. All by myself.

Gulf sighed. Fifth glass of whiskey. Let's forget this Gulf!

' You're a disappointment. Never show yourself on us again '

Aishh, the audacity of that man to say that on me infront of my workers. He's my father, but not anymore.

I don't want to murder my own father so I left that place before I pull the trigger on him. I don't have a gun but maybe my fist would be fine. My Mom never show any sympathy on me. She always agree on that asshole.

I feel like I want to throw up just by thinking about what happened earlier. This out turns was so fast.

"Give me one again Mild." Gulf uttered on the bartender slash his bestfriend.

Mild just pouted because he can't stop his bestfriend, all in all it's his job thou.

"Gulf, another one again? Come on, you'll just wake up exhausted tomorrow." Mild nudged a worried face but Gulf was just so into the alcohol that he didn't mind it.

"Pour me a glass." Gulf smirked and the alcohol is really eating him up.

Mild was about to say something when Gulf's phone rang. It was from his Mother. She still have the thoughts of checking me up or scolding me coz'I punched his husband?

Gulf turned off his phone and chuckled a little. What a happy family I have.

"Leave me alone Mild. I can manage myself." Gulf's eyes are so tired and he knows on himself that he needs a rest.

Few minutes have passed and a man came up and sat beside him.

A scent of Paco Rabanne entered his nose. What a good choice. He faced the man beside him but his vision was a little blurry because of the alcohol.

"Give me a shot of Henry Mckenna." The voice of theman made Gulf shivered.

They met each other stare. The spark was so hard to take. The man smirked on him and gently smiled.

Nooo!! He might think that I'm interested on him. F'ck, no!!

"By oneself huh?" The man gulped his drink in one shot and faced Gulf.

"Uh, you asked me?" Gulf wasn't on his right state so he didn't know if the man was pertaining to him.

"It just you and me Mr?" The man waited for him to answer his name.

"Uh Gulf, also my apology," The young drunk man even sticked his tounge out. "I'm all alone of course, always."

"Suppasit. No need to apologize. Right, I can say that." Mew uttered and ask for a another drink.