He looked down and opened the door, "Hey Oliver do you...-"

Regie froze.

He couldn't move whatsoever.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Oliver and Izzy were...kissing?

Regie made eye contact with Oliver once he slightly pushed Izzy back and stood up. Izzy turned back and gasped, quickly grabbing her bag and running out the door, pushing Regie out of the way.

She almost fell down the stairs and ran to the front door, slamming it behind her. The slam heard by the door startled everyone.

A sound of thunder hit the house, and the whole room lit up like fire.

"Regie..." Oliver whispered

Regie stood back and took a breath. A tear slowly fell from his eye and onto his cheek. His vision got blurry and he stepped back, holding his chest, almost like he couldn't breathe.

"Regie...please"

Hard rain falling onto the house made the windows blurry, and another strike of lightning could be heard.

Regie shook his head, choking on his tears as he stepped back as Oliver got closer. He could've sworn his breathing got unstable and the walls in the house got closer and closer to him as he held his chest. His vision got red with sadness, and anger.

He felt like he had just gotten shot and was walking on his last leg.

"How could you..." Regie whispered. He let go of his chest and balled his fist. He was furious.

"So all of that was a lie?" Regie asked. Oliver froze and a tear fell from his face, realizing how much pain he's brought Regie.

"All the shit you told me was a lie, wasn't it?" Regie's voice got a little higher, choking on his words.

"No, no it wasn't" Oliver tried to walk up to Regie but he flinched and smacked his hand away.

"Don't touch me!"

Oliver got shot in his heart a million times, but for Regie, it was more than that.

"You lied about loving me, you lied about everything! That kiss we had-, all the kisses we had meant nothing?!" Regie raised his voice higher and higher. The thunder flashed one last time before Regie said something else.

"I knew something was going on between you too, you just didn't want to hurt me! I should've known you were lying from the start but I was too in fucking love with you, I couldn't see through the red flag!" Regie ranted as his tears came down faster. His skin turned red and he started shaking, which worried Oliver even more.

"I couldn't see the obvious once she came to this fucking house" Regie sniffed and scratched his head.

"I kept telling myself, I shouldn't worry about her! I kept telling myself everything was going to be okay and I could have you for myself but-...but I thought wrong!" Regie hit the door and made a crack in the glass.

"All those things I overthought were just me questioning the obvious! I feel like an idiot for trusting you, even believing you, Oliver! I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT FOR LOVING YOU!" Regie screamed, almost shaking the whole house with his voice.

"I should've known this was going to happen, but I didn't realize it until now! I was too blind in love with you, I didn't realize you were just playing with my feelings! You were playing with both mine and Izzy's feelings like they were some kind of Monopoly game! " Regie kept screaming as he was in pain. His chest sunk to his stomach.

"I wish I could've believed what my head was telling me, this would've never happened! And the fact that I took-...YOU took my feelings for granted will haunt me" Regie told Oliver all the things he had in mind- all these things his heart told him to say.

"I loved you so much, it made me feel like I was the one taking advantage of this relationship! I loved you so much, it hurt like hell!" The boy screamed one last time.

Oliver's chest sank and tears started falling from his face.

He pointed his finger up to Oliver and held his breath, "You are nothing to me"

That, right there made Oliver almost fall to his knees. He watched as Regie slowly walked away and ran down the stairs, slamming the front door and leaving him there.

The boys all ran into Oliver's room and kept asking him what happened, but he was too dazed to look up from the floor.
-
-
-
-
-

Regie ran and ran. He ran as far as he could. He wanted to get away from all this, he didn't like it.

He stopped and held his knees, looking down at his dirty sneakers. He was having a meltdown in the middle of the road, in the middle of the rain. He was soaked like a wet cat.

He felt his chest tighten and he almost passed out.

He wanted to escape this reality and never come back.

Regie's pov

My chest hurts. My heart hurts. My head hurts. My whole body hurts.

I can't feel my eyes or my lips.

I feel ungrateful, dumb, and stupid.

I don't want to be here anymore.

I need to run. I have too. But I'm so fucking tired.

end of his pov

Regie tried to start running again, but he couldn't. He was too weak to do anything. He slowly walked, going slower than a turtle or sloth.

Two bright lights caught Regie's attention as they came closer to him. His vision was blurry and he tried to whip his eyes, but that didn't seem to work.

They got closer and closer, but he didn't move nor did the lights get smaller from distance. Regie felt his body move backward and the pain went through his stomach. He tripped and hit his head, falling onto the ground.

All he could hear was ringing. He saw an object above him with a phone in their hand, looking around.

His voice got shaky and his heart stopped

"Oliver...-"

Then, everything went black

and Regie was gone
----------

This is y'all's birthday present 🎉 🥳

update; I added and deleted some words

YALL PLS DON'T BE MAD AT ME 😰😰