Relief pt.1

enjoy the chapter!💕

TW: harsh language, smut (🫣)

—————————————————————————

it's been a couple of weeks since Regie or the boys have seen Izzy Walker. people have been emailing and asking about the video Ryan had uploaded during the last time they saw Izzy, which went viral to even the police had to get involved.

it only took two days before they finally caught and arrested Izzy, before finally taking her to court...

Regie stood in the mirror, turning from side to side to check himself before he went out. but the thing was, he was frustrated. he's been looking for a comfortable yet appealing outfit since he got out of the shower!

he's always been compelled by the way he looks sometimes and today, just isn't the day..

with frustration, he groans, "Ugh", as he puts his hands on the sink counter, making a loud thump to where the whole house could hear it. he takes deep breaths as he takes another look at himself.

with Regie in his thoughts, he gets interrupted by Oliver coming into the bathroom "Reg? What the matter? you've been in here for the past 20 minutes we have to get going or else we'll-"

"I'm so ugly"

Oliver stops in his tracks. he turns around and makes eye contact with the boy. Before answering him, he asks, "What did you just say?"

Regie looked back at himself. "My body, my face, everything about it is not right, Oli" He explains, taking another look at himself as he tries to hold back his tears. Regie wasn't the type to talk bad about himself like this, not at all. he would always be the type to be confident about himself so this was new to Oliver.

Oliver gets closer to Regie and stands beside him, looking at him through the mirror. "What do you not like about your body and face, baby?"

Regie blushes and hesitates, before answering him. "I don't look good in the clothes I wear anymore. I look fat and my face does too. I look so ug-" Before Regie could finish his sentence, he felt two wet lips connect to his, immediately falling into the kiss as it was.

Oliver's hand slips through Regie's semi-long hair and grabs onto the back of his neck, pushing him further into the kiss. Regie could feel the kiss getting heated, but he didn't want to stop and neither did Oliver.

Regie grips onto the boys' shirt, sneaking his hand under the fabric as he turns his head to have rhythm. uncontrollably, he accidentally lets out a soft moan between the kiss.

Before getting his head lost in the clouds, Oliver breaks the kiss and watches as Regie struggles to catch his breath. He grabs the boy's chin and pecks him one last time on the lips.

"Say that about yourself one more time and I promise you won't dare say it again. Regie, baby, you're the most beautiful and handsome boy I have ever met. everything about you makes me fall more and more in love with you every day as time goes by" Oliver says, "It breaks my heart hearing you say those things about yourself when you are none of them. You are not ugly and you are not fat. those words don't even exist when it comes to you, okay?"

Regie says softly, "Okay", as he listens to every word Oliver is saying to him. "If I have to, I'll show you how much you're beautiful and perfect to me. So please, don't say that about yourself ever again, got it?" Oliver says, softly smiling as Regie nods his head. He kisses the boy's forehead and lets him go, "I think you look good baby. Now get finished because the boys are downstairs waiting on you. I love you" Oliver pecks the boy on the cheek before walking out of the bathroom.

As Regie hears the door close, he smiles and covers his face, yes, he was blushing. he stops and gets himself together before walking out of the room and turning off the light.

as he makes his way downstairs, Sebastian is the first to notice him.

"There you are! my God Regie we were literally about to leave you but Oliver was like No We CaNt LeAvE mY pReCiOuS bAbY hErE aLoNe" The boys laugh as Oliver tries to defend himself (😭).

Regie smiles, "Well I'm ready, so let's get going before we are late"

To Be Continued...