Advice pt.2

SASSY REGIE IS BACK EVERYONE!
———————————————————————

Regie's pov

I was driving back home. It had gotten dark and Miso had to go run some arron's. She did give me good advice though, I trust her.

Oliver had texted me. I didn't bother to answer it cause I was still mad at him. But this light is taking forever to change green...

Fine

I unlocked my phone and opened the text, reading it.

"Where are you? It's been 3 hours Regie! It's getting dark, pls come home" Oliver said

Okay, but why did my heart skip a beat when I read that? I mean, I'm happy that he cares about me...

I probably care about him more than he cares about me though. Ugh, whatever, I need to stop overthinking.

"I'm fine. This light is taking forever to turn green. I'll be back before you know it" I texted him back. I put my phone back on the phone holder and the light turned green.

Miso and I kind of stayed at the mall and brought stuff before she had to leave, that's why I was taking forever to get home.

But anyways, I'm hungry. I parked at this Chinese restaurant and just decided to go in and take my order.

I ordered what I usually get and paid for it. I had got extra rice because you know a man gotta get buff (LMAKSOSH) but anyways

I got into the car and drove off. There was a bunch of traffic so I was hella late to get to the house. I picked up my food and locked the car, walking up the steps.

God dammit

Oliver had already opened the door before I got my big self up the third step. THERE WERE FIVE STEPS IN TOTAL!!?

"Regie, where have you been?" Oliver asked me. He grabbed my bag of food and dragged me into the house, closing the door behind us

Was he that determined to know where I was?

"I already told you" I rolled my eyes in his face. Why? Because I wanted to?

"I was out with my cousin" I was about to say Miso's name, but I don't think he remembers her.

I was tired and hungry, so I didn't care what he had to say.

"It's not even that late," I told him, opening my bag with the food. I placed all my stuff on the counter, making sure they gave me everything I asked for. If they didn't, their business would go down because of me

"It's 11 o'clock Regie!"

I looked at the clock on the wall and chuckled. Well damn, I did spend a lot of time out.

"Where's Izzy? I thought she was going to spend the night?" I asked him. Before I left here, I overheard Izzy and Oli talking about if she was gonna spend the night.

Technically WHY I didn't want to come home

"She left early" By the way he was looking at me, something told me he was lying. But I never really took it for granted

"If you say so," I told him

I opened the big white box with my food in it. It had fried rice and noodles, chicken with this good ass sauce they put on it. Another box was with my extra rice, dumplings, and egg rolls.

I'm gonna be full as a tick after this

No one's pov

Regie had looked at all the food and looked up at Oliver, asking him if he was hungry with an expression. Without saying anything, Oliver sat down beside Regie. Before he did, he grabbed a plate from the cabinet.

Regie gave Oli half of his fried rice, noodles, and chicken. They shared the dumplings and egg rolls.

While they were eating, Oliver noticed two pieces of rice laying on Regie's bottom (left) lip. He flicked them away with his thumb, eating them. (omg that sounds so corny).

They stared at each other for quite a while before Regie broke eye contact. Oliver chuckled and continued eating his food, grabbing his phone out of his pocket and opening it.

Regie was already full. He had eaten all the chicken, noodles, two egg rolls (there were five), and a dumpling. However, there was still some rice left. He pushed his plate over to Oliver and stood up, getting Oliver's attention.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Regie asked, pushing his chair in. Oliver nodded since he had a mouth full of food.

Regie blushed and walked upstairs, Oliver watching him as he went. His phone buzzed, it was Izzy.

"Do you mind if I come over there? I miss you" Izzy texted. Oliver read it and playfully rolled his eyes, getting ready to text something back.

"Yes sure," Oliver responded. He watched as the bubbles soon disappeared.

"Can I sleep in your room like I did last time?" Izzy questioned. Oliver was about to say yes but then he remembered Regie was sleeping in his room (WITH HIM OBVIOUSLY).

"I already have someone sleeping in my room. You can sleep in Manager Ty's room, I'm sure he won't care. He's on a business vacation anyways" Oliver turned his phone off and closed the plate, pushing it to the side.

He turned off the kitchen light and walked upstairs, into his room.

He then saw Regie changing...

(👀)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Omg guys I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've just been so busy with school and family problems, I didn't have time to update.

However, I've been working on new chapters for this book and even another book. My other book will be just (JUST) about Sebryan! So stay tuned!

But anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm back!!